• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Lifting Strength be calculated from a mass that accelerated so fast?

question 1. let's say we have bulls or giant characters that are 1,000 meters high and can run at a speed of 1000m/s which takes only 0.1 seconds to accelerate to that speed.

question 2. let's say we have 1000 giant iron rods and one character used his telekinesis to accelerate the speed of 1000 of giant iron rods which breaks the sound barrier.

question 3. let's say there is a 100 meter tall character using a push kick an 10 meter character tall, and with that pushkick, the 10 meter tall character was thrown far away.

From the 3 questions I have asked.

Are there any feat that I have asked, that can be calculated as Lifting Strength?

If my typing looks strange, I apologize, English is not my native language.

Last edited:
  1. The bulls or giant characters running at high speed and accelerating quickly doesn’t directly relate to lifting strength. This is more about their kinetic energy (1/2 * mass * velocity^2) and power (work/time, or in this case, kinetic energy/time).
  2. The character using telekinesis to accelerate iron rods to break the sound barrier is demonstrating a form of psychic power, not physical lifting strength. However, if we knew the mass of the rods and the force required to accelerate them to the speed of sound, we could potentially calculate the equivalent “lifting” force exerted by the telekinesis.
  3. The 100 meter tall character using a push kick to throw a 10 meter tall character far away is demonstrating kinetic force rather than lifting strength. If we knew the mass of the 10 meter character and the distance they were thrown, we could calculate the force exerted by the kick. However, this still wouldn’t be a direct measure of lifting strength.
So, none of the feats you’ve described directly relate to lifting strength. They’re more about kinetic energy, power, and force.

1. The bulls or giant characters running at high speed and accelerating quickly doesn’t directly relate to lifting strength. This is more about their kinetic energy (1/2 * mass * velocity^2) and power (work/time, or in this case, kinetic energy/time).
  2. The character using telekinesis to accelerate iron rods to break the sound barrier is demonstrating a form of psychic power, not physical lifting strength. However, if we knew the mass of the rods and the force required to accelerate them to the speed of sound, we could potentially calculate the equivalent “lifting” force exerted by the telekinesis.
  3. The 100 meter tall character using a push kick to throw a 10 meter tall character far away is demonstrating kinetic force rather than lifting strength. If we knew the mass of the 10 meter character and the distance they were thrown, we could calculate the force exerted by the kick. However, this still wouldn’t be a direct measure of lifting strength.
So, none of the feats you’ve described directly relate to lifting strength. They’re more about kinetic energy, power, and force.
As far as I know in this wiki, calculations that get a "force" value are counted as all "lifting strength", whether or not they come from a physical strength, so therefore I am not talking directly about lifting strength but I talk about the "lifting strength" used in this wiki.

2. The character using telekinesis to accelerate iron rods to break the sound barrier is demonstrating a form of psychic power, not physical lifting strength. However, if we knew the mass of the rods and the force required to accelerate them to the speed of sound, we could potentially calculate the equivalent “lifting” force exerted by the telekinesis..
1. My thoughts are like this, in real life we push objects by accelerating the mass of our arms or even the whole body, which can calculated to be a force, that make me think we can use the same logic for giant characters that can launch itself, with high speed and accelerating quickly and calculated its force from that launch, and make that force that are come for that launch to be they "lifting strength".

2. It took me a while to find a calculation that answered my question.
So yes similar feat can be counted as "lifting strength"

Last edited:
Back