• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Jiren resist King Crimson Time Erasing and Made in Heaven Time Acceleration?

No.

Except it is arguable that he can resist KC because the Tournament of Power was fought in a place without time or space. But I don't understand how Krillin would be able to exist in a place without time or space so it can be assumed that time and space have different properties in DB than in JJBA. So I would still say that he can't resist KC or MIH.

So what's this thing about Jiren being stronger then Time Itself. Wut? I've watched/followed DB Super and I don't understand we're people are getting that from. Just that he was able to resist and coutner Hits moves which are indeed impressive.

He cannot resist Hit's time skip so how would he resist that?

And no, he didnt resist time skip, he just predicted like goku where hit woulf be, he didnt pull any shenanigans like goku did at the tournament.

He punched through Hit's attack right? But does that literally mean he can punch through Reality? I'm asking more out of curiosity then anything.

No, he can just shatter pocket dimensions and shit with punches.

Although he's low 2-c so he can effect time and space to an extent, even Vegeta can do that.

But reality? That's kinda vague.

@Dreaming Serpent

Fiction is weird dude, just go with it... there is no use questioning. Jiren punched through Hit's dimension. I don't think he can punch through Time erasure though. I am fairly confident that he still can't resist KC's time erasure let alone MIH.

Remember that Buu who is vastly weaker than current DBS characters can scream holes into reality...

People already resist MiH because MiH in ability alone preserves life forms, I don't know what you're talking about.

PaChi2 said:
He cannot resist Hit's time skip so how would he resist that?
And no, he didnt resist time skip, he just predicted like goku where hit woulf be, he didnt pull any shenanigans like goku did at the tournament.
1. Predicting where Hit's timeskips only worked against shorter versions of it

2. After His timeskip evolved to 0.2 Goku could no longer use that tactic

3.Hit's timeskips only gave him time to dodge and block Jiren's attacks, they didn't even allow him to get one clean hit like they did against Goku back in the tournament.

4.Hit had shown he could stop time long enough to hold casual conversations with non-combatant aliens.

5.Add to that the fact he resisted Hit's timecage which was intended to keep him frozen for the remainder of the tournament.

Jiren blatantly can resist Hit's timeskip to a certain extent, if he could not resist it Hit would've had ample time to land the combo he used against SSBKK10 Goku, which he didn't.

KC time erases are another matter and no reason to believe they can be resisted just by sharing the same timestop resistances.

MiH time acceleration can't be resisted but its mechanics allow for one to prevent it reaching a critical point by indirect methods.

Tom Do said:
@Dreaming Serpent
Fiction is weird dude, just go with it... there is no use questioning. Jiren punched through Hit's dimension. I don't think he can punch through Time erasure though. I am fairly confident that he still can't resist KC's time erasure let alone MIH.

Remember that Buu who is vastly weaker than current DBS characters can scream holes into reality...
Except that there are sites like these full of people trying to make sense out of it and build a castle out of oatmeal. I'm well aware that Toriyama is the last guy who cares or puts thought into how strong a certain character is by specifics (Cause he's just that kind of guy and I'm cool with that) but when you make statements such as "He is beyond Time" it makes me head spin and my teeth cringe. Because not only is that statement straight up false cause he is clearly not a timeless entity (At least from what we see now) the fact that he beat up Hit and was resistant to his attacks just shows that he's a Pro. I don't understand where they would have drawn that conclusion.

And then you got mouth breathers like SethTheProgrammer saying: "Oh see guys, I told you what it was all along"

Sure man, anything you want. By the way don't worry, I'm not angry, I'm more just baffled because just by having that statement be mentioned, you better bet people are going to ride the moon with it and make conclusions that Jiren can pretty much Time Travel now. It's already happening, and this all could have been avoided if Vados just said something along the lines of:

"Whoa he's pretty fast!"

@Aguila

Did Jiren lolnope the timeskip? Becausw that is what actually resisting means in my book. Goku lolnoped it once.

Jiren didnt.

Im unfollowing, so no need to reply, Im too tired for this.

Back