• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can i upscale this into 8-A?

I am planning on a minor nerf to the Clash of clans verse.
I might have made a mistake when scaling.
You see the scale goes like this.

The giant tanked a 37 ton feat with no issue, no visible damage at all.
In game stats got accepted for basic x>y scaling and one-shot scaling.

37tons>lvl1 giant

there are many higher levels for giants who scale notably above the lvl1 giant so it goes lvl1>lvl2>lvl3>lvl4 ect.

Those guys can be one-shot by some characters like the AP god tier P.E.K.K.A who can one shot lvl3 giants and a max level one can one shot a lvl 6 giant. There are others who can one-shot giants such as Dragons and high level wizards and valks.
Question is, can they upscale to 8-A?

The line goes
Giant, massively above 37 tons > higher level giants > People who can one-shot higher level giants.

I've heard upscales only happen if the calcs are near the tier, but could this line upscale to 8-A, or is it just massively 8-B+?

8-B

because Giants as said before can tanked 37 tons and various character are stronger than that,but to get to 8-A they needs to be around 100 tons, and that is a large gap

8-B

because Giants as said before can tanked 37 tons and various character are stronger than that,but to get to 8-A they needs to be around 100 tons, and that is a large gap
i mean its not really "tanked" it's more of "was pretty much unaffected by it"

i
well yeah,but still 8B,unless you can prove that they are stronger than 100 Tons
ill obviously wait for more input from mods but still, even it isn't 8-A it would still be super deep into 8-B, like basically scaling to levels of 99 tons via technicalities

Back