• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I add this verse on the wiki?

Dang, I looked up (the verse need to be updated, like add some profile picture and style)
Anyways, IDK how it is a “Whataboutism” excuse, like both are having the same reason?
The verse is literally made by a YTer without any writing. Pure animation from his head, lol.

Fanfiction? We have a lot of fanfiction here
look man i am not responsible for staff opinions. I tried getting shag and scoob here, i failed to get it here and i don't see how these verses are more legitimate than mine

look man i am not responsible for staff opinions. I tried getting shag and scoob here, i failed to get it here and i don't see how these verses are more legitimate than mine
Can you share me the thread link? I wanna see the arguments

Back