• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can higher dimmensionnal being/power can affect NEP 2 and Transduality type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was changed because you guy have concluded that even 1-A can't be beyond that (conceptual framework), that had nothing to do with higher dimmensionnal existence, being able to affect lower dimmensionnal being that are NEP2.
  • The HDE is kind of related if NEP Type 2 was related to conceptual framework nothing short basically tier 0 or High 1-A at time could affect them
My bad, It should be Higher D conceptual manipulation 2 and feats of working which basically accepted by Kaltias as an admin with no major disagreement; HDE did use to be more link with conceptual manipulation in the past. Though, the standards might change again since there is a staff thread on overall topics like this.

- The staff thread and the change made in rapport of conceptualy framework was made because even Concept type 1 is not that or that even 1-A doesn't have it (so no rapport avec higher dimmensionnal being since that was talk after and don't see anybody accept this except you and the other guy was that talking about that)

I quote litteraly what you tell yourself

"Except there is no such thing as not having any concept in conceptual framework. Nonexistence at a conceptual level is a thing if this argument and I am not against it, but the nonexistence beyond conceptual level or conceptual framework does not exist as again even 1-A have a conceptual framework."

"My solution is changing this text: " The lack of absolutely everything, including presence on a conceptual framework of any degree" to The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level "

- And even that if what you talk being the concept of non existence is NEP1 not NEP2 since their still the concept of something (and if we use my exemple of akasha/void shiki, their non existant from even type 2 concept (and their not the concept if non existence)

"I agree it is feat dependent but average Concept Manipulator(Type 1 or 2; depending on the tier) by definition have the feats and should be able to destroy something that is conceptual nonexistent as "non-existence is a concept by definition". In some case, The concept of nonexistence is Type 3 concept depending on the fiction setting."

- And if we use the definition of this wiki NEP2 is the lack of everything to a state of Nonexistence at a conceptual (so not even being the concept of Nonexistence normally), and precede or opposes the state of existence on all levels (so don't know higher dimmensionnal being who are higher level of existence could be able to affect them), and in terme of binary this would be something that is neither existence or non existance (so when you have used your exemple of being the concept of non existence their will be 0 so no NEP2)

2: Idealistic Nonexistence: The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.
The bolded part is something that belongs to transduality i believe.

Generally transduality in specific cases would be more effective than NEP type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back