• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, given how massievly above her own siblings Death is, above Lucifer Morning Star (we've seen her claim Dream multiple times, claim destiny, and desire admitted twice she/he is afraid of Death and Lucifer was unable to intimidate Death and admits that "meeting Death" aka dying is inevitable etc etc.) My point being she is so much above other 1-A beings that it honestly could be a worthwise venture to discuss a High 1-A upgrade.

Professor Evelyn said:
Honestly, given how massievly above her own siblings Death is, above Lucifer Morning Star (we've seen her claim Dream multiple times, claim destiny, and desire admitted twice she/he is afraid of Death and Lucifer was unable to intimidate Death and admits that "meeting Death" aka dying is inevitable etc etc.) My point being she is so much above other 1-A beings that it honestly could be a worthwise venture to discuss a High 1-A upgrade.
Still, Sithis is considerably high into High 1-A, so, yeah, this would be a stomp regardless.

But he Basically Infinitely transcends all Unbound Et-Adas, who are 1-A, and Exists beyond the aurbis that is... well... the Dream of a Tier 0, i don't really think Death is going to take this one lol

Yeah . . . that is pretty gross how High 1-A that is. Only thing I can offer Death is that the form we see her in isn't her true form (sourcing The Girl Who Would Become Death statement by Billy, and the DOTE Respect Thread) and its massively above comprehension as well as her language. But of course we have no further statements on that.

The only other thing I've heard people mention is that Destiny and Death confirm Destiny is the last thing to die in DC before Death locks the door includng the characters who control Heaven. The presence left as we know from the lucifer comic and handed the reins to a replacement who scales to him.

So that means Death claimed his replacement (Elaine) so Death should be High 1-A. really then it becomes a matter of is Sithis's 1-A higher than that of the Presence's/Elaine's

The evidence IS there that Elaine did not survive the end of DC so that again easily screams for a Death upgrade. Still think Sithis would win even with that

And if I were to completely wank Death as much as possible I'd mention that she does break the Fourth wall and is more than aware of the Tier 0 "The Writer" and has made her typical "I'll see you soon" Death jokes so basically saying Death will come for the irl writers of DC. Which is sort of very very high 1-A pushing 0 there.

That is really pushing into some fringe scaling tho, I don't buy it fully, but I am just putting it out there

Back