• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Couldn't he just start with the lucky helmet on?

I mean he has it, so he would probably have it on

BFRing with a thought>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grabbing the notebook by reaching from your butt, opening it up, and writing something down

I mean it's not our fault gumball doesn't use hax in-character, also i dont even hate gumball, he's one of my favorite CN shows

I've honestly been too busy spamming and not spamming Kinky Bear. I made 10 fights and am now waiting for them to hit grace

I REALLY want to make gumball fight jotaro but i don't wanna deal with the possible chance of getting whacked in the head by the banhammer

you know what, if the banhammer starts getting thrown around then take me instead, I was the one who started this gumball spam because i wanted to see if he could ever get a win with all his broken hax, but I guess not

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Soupywolf5 said:
So, keep spamming Gumball? (Why is it making them so mad though?)
Basically about how we downplay gumball and how we just spite him and FRA train him
I mean, if most of your hax take too long to activate, you don't have much combat experience, your timehax was only activated on accident so you don't even know you have them, most of your equipment can be destroyed/taken away, your death glare has poor range as it required having to be super up-close to people, your Explosion Manipulation can easily be dodged, and your first move in-character is to tackle people, how are we downplaying him?

I really love f00d said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Soupywolf5 said:
So, keep spamming Gumball? (Why is it making them so mad though?)
Basically about how we downplay gumball and how we just spite him and FRA train him
I mean, if most of your hax take too long to activate, your timehax was only activated on accident so you don't even know you have them, most of your equipment can be destroyed/taken away, your death glare has poor range, your Explosion Manipulation can easily be dodged, and your first move in-character is to tackle people, how are we downplaying him?
His move when bloodlusted is ALSO to run up to people and try to beat them up

Also, are you working on the JBW Profile.

We also need a joke respect thread for gumball. Anyways, you need to add teleportation and Statistics amplification with the magic notebook

So serious question, when a character starts out fully equipped in a fight, are they just holding every single thing in their arms by that logic? i didnt get it when he said that, a cartoon character like Gumball just feels more likely to pull out items from their butthole

I don't know. It's common knowledge that hammerspace users have their items in their hammerspace and they pull it out. It's like that for Mario Also, he said that Gumball's stuff is standard equipment. But he HAS no standard equipment

it should be they can pull it out, but shouldn't really have it equipped. Prep let's them have it already on. No prep and they just are fully equipped means they probably shouldn't have it on. That's my outlook

Back