• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It doesn't even look like he can use it offensively
GoL can likely use his powers to knock him out though
Gumball will not be knocked out. He has Low Godly Regenerationn.

GreenCyan said:
It doesn't even look like he can use it offensively
GoL can likely use his powers to knock him out though
Gumball will not be knocked out. He has Low Godly Regenerationn.
he's been knocked out several times by people comparable to him, imagine what a 5-A landing a good hit will do to him

if he gets the helmet out of his butt.
I know i'm at fault for being the first one to say that and that its a common cartoon trope but i always laugh extremely hard when that's said, this might be the 3rd or 4th time

Thanos gets bullied by everybody

Although he did just beat a bloodlusted tier 4 character, while he himself was in-character

Back