• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said this should be put on hold for now until i read through the sequel of campione.

Additional i do think some things Kairos brought up some things that warrant looking into, for example while i don't think Rama increased the world's temperature, he was increasing the volcano activity of volcanoes in asia.

Celestial Pegasus said:
As i have told said over and over again they don't meet the criteria for being legitimate black holes, we literally have a page for this, Black Hole. Just because something is called a black hole doesn't mean it is.
It is not that it is CALLED a black hole, it is said to have the GRAVITY of a black hole.

The rest I'll just ignore, you're just putting your personal opinion above the given information. But, why do quotes about stars being repeated several times are hyperbolic and universal deeds are outliers? You complain about the lack of facts, but when you have one it is outlier, or you cancel it because you do not accept that the black hole in question is compared to a real one, or even ignores the power to maintain an eclipse for years (when it acquired such power is irrelevant, it is a divine Authority), or try to turn into hax something that is not hax. Try to at least be consistent, because the quotes on star level are coherent at least, coming to complement each other.

And if you want to continue forcing and ignoring black holes just because you do not have unnecessary information about speed of light or distorting space-time (any object with mass does it), just think, what it means for an object to have the GRAVITY of a BLACK HOLE ? Just think, it should not be difficult, it is a sphere, made of matter, has gravity (any object with matter has) and this gravity is the same as a BLACK HOLE.

And Rama was affecting the whole world with his presence, Asia was only the most affected area, so much so that he changed the seasons of Japan with his presence.

And an ordinary Divine Beast continues to have power to create an explosion that would totally destroy Napoles, level 6-C for gods who can accidentally kill Divine Beasts with a blow ...

You can't compare destroying a star, to destroying a universe. There is a massive gap between the 2, i shouldn't have to explain this, even if star level was legitimate, universe level would still be an outlier due to being far above anything in the series.

As for your blackhole point what's stated about alex's black hole is "It summoned a gigantic sphere of darkness that would suck everything. Its movement speed was slow, but its absorption force was tremendous just like a black hole."

Key word being "like", we never accept anything of this sort unless it has evidence backing it up. If you go an make a crt thread right now and post a quote that says something to the effect of this guy is "fast like light", or "fast like lightning" or something like that it wouldn't be accepted, being compared to something doesn't necessarily equal being that thing.

I am not gonna repeat what i said over and over again, temporally closing this until after i have gone through shiniki no campione.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back