• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calypso vs Bugs Bunny (Grace)

The usage doesn't matter if they both can manipulate the entirety of the cartoon. Make a CRT then, along with his range. The scan provided seems to be thought based rather than what you just said. Now you are just going to jump into arguing that since he burns the scene (even though the setting of which this fight takes place is not a cartoon) he would then proceed to "abuse" said ability? That's frankly iffy. He only plot haxed because he couldn't do anything, and because of that, he would get hit by an incoming train. So he would resort to an option to escape. No, the moment he sees Calypso, he's either going to be weakened, possessed or surrendering to his will.

TFSCell said:
Of the abilities you've mentioned, the only one that'd work is mind hax. There could also be an argument for Bugs mind haxing Calypso. All he'd need is eye contact and Calypso would be under his control.
He can't mind hax Calypso because he lacks the range. Also since he has prior knowledge, he would pretty much know not to look at him and such. And where does it even say he mind haxes people by looking at them? I don't see it.

Power Absorption and Possession should work on Bugs as stated multiple times. Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention he could reduce Bugs to the size of an Ant or send him into some sort of an illusion.

It's on his respect thread and you'll see it. Theres also Bugs death hax which doesn't require contact.

And Bugs can use his own size manipulation to grow back. Possession would work, power absorption would not as I stated multiple times.

Yeah some CRT should definitely be in order here because thats not on the profile. His Death hax is kinda vague and honestly don't think he would lead off with it, Not to mention it could require range.

We clearly have differing opinions on whether or not Power Absorption will work, so maybe it's best we ask others.

Just to butt in.

Bugs only plothaxing when he thinks he will die is incorrect, somewhat.

Like I said in Bugs VS Dante, Bugs is a character who specalizes in screwery, he does what he thinks would screw the opponent hardest. He has shown his plothax in ways to goof around, such as Daffy Duck. You got it right that he Plothaxes if he thinks he is in trouble, but that is not the only time he does so.

As for looking into his eyes part, that is his hypnosis, however, it's not passive, bugs has to activate it 1st (But it is instant and iirc it's thought based), but Calypso's prior knowledge would help him out here to not look at his eyes.

Not voting for either the Wabbit or the PS1 game Character who comes from Big Rigs, just stating some observations

Keep in mind that Bugs isn't going up against his friends or someone he knows. He has no knowledge on Calypso at all and would only notice a planet sized guy up in the sky. And the thing is, Bugs doesn't really spam Plot hax too much against his cartoony pals a lot, more like ways to outwit them with his toon force abilities. But eh, plot hax is only one of them. Not only that, but it isn't something that would be entirely lethal to an opponent.

I meant to say that some weren't as lethal, but yeah that is pretty dangerous.

Regardless, Calypso just has to think to win.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bugs plot hax is situational passive or thought based. Though I need to make a CRT for his range.

One more vote then we hit grace.

Stalker, I'd suggested editing the title to say "One more vote needed". I don't want to wait that long

And now... we finally hit Grace! Very epic.

Time to celebrate with a CRT that'll most likely confuse people. Also, Twisted Metal is not a racing game 2012 reboot does not count, it's a car combat game lol

He can't solo verses like Adventure Time and Invader Zim unfortunately (because 2-A shinnenagons exist in those verses).

Unless David Jaffe makes The God of War franchise somehow connect to the Twisted Metal verse. In which case, he'd either be 2-C or Low 1-C.

Oh yeah that too.

Uh, please don't make that matchup. Just don't. I'm kinda wanting to create some sort of CRT for the TM verse.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Why the heck is some 2000's car WWE game so broken. What's next, Low 2-C MLP??
(But then I realized Low 2-C MLP is actually true, which makes me die inside)
At least it's not 2-B or anything

inb4 there is

Even if Discord becomes 2-A, it won't stop me from makin it. Especially if Low 1-C Earthbound gets accepted.

Anyway, we are derailing. This thread has reached its conclusion.

Back