• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cal's Temporary Hiatus

Have fun out there Cal. Don't worry, I'll totally not give every pokemon god you love a big fat L while you're gone.

@Dragon I mean technically, he only cares about kirby, pokemon and zelda. You'd be triggering Ryu by giving Mario a bunch of Ls.

Have fun on your vacation. Absolutely no need to worry about the wiki collectively banding together to get 11-A pokemon, no need to keep an eye on us

Have a nice trip, eat well, drink responsibly, meet some interesting people, and don't you dare come back without something nice for all of us.

Hey Cal, you should check this , it may make the profile of ALF you deleted me come back, plus it likely needs more admin input.

Thanks for your attention.

Damn, you scared me there lol

Have a good trip.

The real cal howard said:
Despacito

This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico

I just want to hear you screaming "¡Ay Bendito!"

I can move forever cuando esté contigo
If only I could dislike this.

Back