• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Call For Spider-Man Speed Feats

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
Looking for feats of him avoiding Electro in particular, although any feat is fine really. As a rough guide as to what I'm looking for...

• If your feat looks like this (projectile and dodge in the same panel) then don't bother posting it
  • If your feat looks like this don't bother posting it as well, there still isn't enough to determine if it's aimdodging or not since we don't actually see the dodge occur, just the aftermath
  • If your feat looks like this then tentatively post it, as the motion blurs coming after the projectile is fired implies the dodge occurred afterwards
  • If your feat looks like these ones then absolutely post it, you can't get any better than that
But, with that out of the way, feats that are specific timeframes are fine as well. It doesn't need to be a dodge, it can also be "crossing a mile in seconds" or anything like that.

Spidey Speed Feat 1
Spidey covers the gun with webbing after the trigger is pulled, but before the bullet comes out of the barrel.

Scans are on the way.
LeZn8jb
In the panel, it's stated that Ock could cover a city block's distance in a matter of instants. Spider-Man outclassed him in regards of speed here.

@Mav Your link doesn't work, but I know what you're talking about. I already did that one, it got about Mach 1~ but it doesn't really scale anyway since he was amped.

I can do both the lightning and Doc Ock one.

Unless Ultimate Spider-Man is canonically faster, I'm not sure that should really change anything?

I don't know how fast Ult. is in comparison to 616 but unless we have scans of them fighting on par with each other or something I don't really wanna assume they scale without explicit evidence of it.

That's fair, though Miles Morales should be comparable to Ult Spidey, right? And now he's in 616 and dealing with Spidey foes, if I'm not mistaken, so.

Miles is definitely comparable in speed. Especially since he's basically acting as a replacement Spidey at the moment like you said.

The Wiki, although unsourced, says Ultimate Peter's reflexes are "15x" greater than a human's while Morales' are "20x" greater. Since Morales is basically = to 616 then I suppose saying 616 Spidey is faster than Ultimate Spidey should be fine then.

I wouldn't count the Symbiote one. The symbiote suit buffs his normal stats, so I'm not sure about using it for normal Spidey speed calcs.

@Grinder I've done the last two and I got 120~ m/s and Mach 1~ respectively. I suppose I could do the first one, but due to the very little movement involved it'd probably still be subsonic except in reaction time.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
I wouldn't count the Symbiote one. The symbiote suit buffs his normal stats, so I'm not sure about using it for normal Spidey speed calcs.
Thought that Spider-Man was just bloodlusted in the Grim Hunt and it was just a regular Black suit he wore like the one he used in Back In Black tbh

I would also appreciate help with finding the highest speed feats for Spider-Man.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
14102178 1538279722854616 1061428056821085736 n
actually that's wrong the symbiote doesn't augment peter's powers peter just gets extremely serious/bloodlusted an angry he's just adrenaline pumped while he's using the symbiote it doesn't augment his powers that is only in animated shows an alternate universes where the symbiote powers him up 616 symbiote doesn't do that.

actually no the symbiote doesn't augment peter's powers all the symbiote does in the 616 canon is gives him unlimited organic webbing tendrills an some shapeshifting/cloth shifting abilities his powers do not get amped by the symbiote that's a huge misconception. all the symbiote does is make him bloodlusted,put him in a not holding back state or angry it doesn't amp his abilities.

Thought that Spider-Man was just bloodlusted in the Grim Hunt and it was just a regular Black suit he wore like the one he used in Back In Black tbh </div>

14102178 1538279722854616 1061428056821085736 n
actually that's wrong the symbiote doesn't augment peter's powers peter just gets extremely serious/bloodlusted an angry he's just adrenaline pumped while he's using the symbiote it doesn't augment his powers that is only in animated shows an alternate universes where the symbiote powers him up 616 symbiote doesn't do that.

the suit doesn't augment his abilities in the canon only alternate universe ones do cause they aren't the same as the 616 canon.

I would appreciate if we could stick to the topic of finding Spider-Man's greatest speed feats.

We probably have to count that as Marvel's regular Plot-Induced Stupidity. We are only looking for his own personal speed feats within this thread.

Antvasima said:
We probably have to count that as Marvel's regular Plot-Induced Stupidity. We are only looking for his own personal speed feats within this thread.
Plot-induced stupity like Spidey vs. Firelord?

Is it even possible to separate reaction feats from spiderman without scaling from characters he fought during periods where he didn't have it?

Back