• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity respect thread thing

I like calebcity. Put me as a suppoter for his verse. Anyways besides that

Heres this respect thread i made on him a while back. This might help im not sure

Last edited:
No but he has danced and others appeared dancing with him on 3 different occasions. Also he might be able to via drug dealer video

Drug dealer was just him singing, no one lese was even there. Can you link the videos of him dancing and others dancing?

(Might not get to it til tomorrow though, going to bed soon)

He had alot more powers and haxes than I thought honestly, Time Manip, Plot Manip, EE, Transmutation and Soul Manip. Most haxed YouTuber confirmed.

It's been difficult getting his thread's attention though cause he doesn't have a verse page. (And admitedly his first 2 opponents also don't have verse pages so kinda my B.)

You could make a profile for him if you want. (Does he play a character though or is he just himself? That was a big stipulation for this profile was that I had to prove that Caleb was playing a character and not just himself.)

ABoogieYesSir said:
Uh hum where´s my boi Howieazy?
Do you know what's funny? I actually made a page for Howieazy a couple days ago, and I spent a lot of time and effort on it. But it was instantly deleted by Promestein because apparently Howieazy is just a parody of DBZ so it's not allowed...

Oh was that that Ulta Instinct Mom thing? Yeah parody profiles like that are more suited to either JBW or FC/OC Wiki, sorry to hear that though.

I Swear, Caleb is easily one of the strongest 9-B to 9-A.

Jill Presto=Strongest 9-A Right now

Enlil (I/O)= Strongest 9-B Right now

I mean, both have Causality Manip and Reality Warping and apparently Enlil couldn't even be hit due to his Vector Manip so I don't think Caleb could beat them.

Caleb also has the power to inflict allergic reactions to people and he can somehow attack and interact with people through TVs.

I think I might make a thread for Lenarr Young.

Yeah there was a scene where he was in a TV commercial, yet he was somehow aware of what the audience was saying about him, then he pulled out a guy while still in the TV, and threatened to shoot the one of the audience members with it.

Back