• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

It kinda does since all his other FTL feats have an ā€œat leastā€ rating so itā€™s kinda vague and could be way faster but this calc would make it more solid

Well thatā€™s definitely it.
How did you convert frames to seconds?
If the video is 60fps then 25/60

How long do you have to wait before bumping a calc again, I canā€™t remember for the life of me itā€™s been like 2 years since I waited for a calc to go through for a profile. Also was the updated shark speed calc ever put up to be evaluated?

How long do you have to wait before bumping a calc again, I canā€™t remember for the life of me itā€™s been like 2 years since I waited for a calc to go through for a profile. Also was the updated shark speed calc ever put up to be evaluated?
iirc around after 12 hours...? The same rules still apply for every other thread but I'm not sure in the calc thread specifically

So at this point should we present the page to be re added? Just to have something to do in the meantime cause weā€™ve already got the calcs either evaluated or up for evaluation

@CinnabarManx421 I saw that your Caleb profile has Time Stop ability and resistance listed so I have a question

It came from this video (How the writers of some Animes just be letting the villain's abilities make no sense.). I initially thought it was a speed feat and it seems like it also had a calc for it too so I didn't bother putting it in his profile but as I was scrolling through this whole thread, I saw people talking about this ability (page 2). They argued that it's likely Time Stop since he took a nap in the middle of doing so (can't go fast while sleeping that even your opponent is standing still). So, it seemed like a fair argument on that side.

Def need more input on this. What do you guys think, is this some form of Time Stop or a supporting speed feat?

@CinnabarManx421 I saw that your Caleb profile has Time Stop ability and resistance listed so I have a question

It came from this video (How the writers of some Animes just be letting the villain's abilities make no sense.). I initially thought it was a speed feat and it seems like it also had a calc for it too so I didn't bother putting it in his profile but as I was scrolling through this whole thread, I saw people talking about this ability (page 2). They argued that it's likely Time Stop since he took a nap in the middle of doing so (can't go fast while sleeping that even your opponent is standing still). So, it seemed like a fair argument on that side.

Def need more input on this. What do you guys think, is this some form of Time Stop or a supporting speed feat?
I think itā€™s time stop personally, not only does he take a nap in the middle of it, but she doesnā€™t react at all during his attacks, he would have to be going insanely fast for her to not move for hours on end. Plus the video is literally called ā€œHow the writers be BSing the villainā€™s abilitiesā€ I donā€™t know about you but I would describe time stop as an ability not speed.

Sounds good.

I'm still finding more hax with Caleb that I overlooked. How is he even more haxed than I thought though most of the hax I'm finding seems to be non combat-applicable but it's still nice to list and might become useful.

he could possibly be Acausal 4

Last edited:
Sounds good.

I'm still finding more hax with Caleb that I overlooked. How is he even more haxed than I thought though most of the hax I'm finding seems to be non combat-applicable but it's still nice to list and might become useful.

he could possibly be Acausal 4
The only thing I can think of that we havenā€™t listed is his ability to talk to inanimate objects. What else have you found?

Yes, feed him more

The only thing I can think of that we havenā€™t listed is his ability to talk to inanimate objects. What else have you found?

Yes, feed him more
What ability is that where he can talk to inorganic stuff, I know what video that is but I have no idea what ability it could even be listed.

Quite a lot, check the sandbox. I listed a lot of new abilities and resistances he have, you could probably find out which ones are new.
tho none of them are as haxxed as acausality type 4 that he might have but before I add it I have to talk about this in later detail

But at this point, I've hit a wall because I feel like I've listed about 99% of abilities I can find from him and if I do find one, it's either gonna be non combat-applicable or just a supporting feat.

What ability is that where he can talk to inorganic stuff, I know what video that is but I have no idea what ability it could even be listed.

Quite a lot, check the sandbox. I listed a lot of new abilities and resistances he have, you could probably find out which ones are new.
tho none of them are as haxxed as acausality type 4 that he might have but before I add it I have to talk about this in later detail

But at this point, I've hit a wall because I feel like I've listed about 99% of abilities I can find from him and if I do find one, it's either gonna be non combat-applicable or just a supporting feat.
I donā€™t actually know if it is an ability on the wiki at all lol.

Eh? It seems more like just insanely fast super speed. Yes, taking a nap at super speed is nonsensical, but that's kind of the point of the video.

Eh? It seems more like just insanely fast super speed. Yes, taking a nap at super speed is nonsensical, but that's kind of the point of the video.
Yeah Imma have to disagree there. The fact that she doesnā€™t even move at all while heā€™s attacking her tells me time is stopped not that itā€™s super speed, cause even if he was moving super fast she would still be getting moved back or somewhat reacting to his hits. In slow motion, but sheā€™s completely still for hours and hours on end. Time stop makes more sense.

Yeah Imma have to disagree there. The fact that she doesnā€™t even move at all while heā€™s attacking her tells me time is stopped not that itā€™s super speed, cause even if he was moving super fast she would still be getting moved back or somewhat reacting to his hits. In slow motion, but sheā€™s completely still for hours and hours on end. Time stop makes more sense.
Characters moving so fast that people appear frozen is a common thing in fiction. We're only shown him moving and it's never stated it has anything to do with him manipulating time.

Characters moving so fast that people appear frozen is a common thing in fiction. We're only shown him moving and it's never stated it has anything to do with him manipulating time.
Sure but when you combine it with the fact that he was able to sleep and still keep her from moving, time stop just makes more sense to me. Plus he has other similar time based abilities so it would be consistent with those.

Sure but when you combine it with the fact that he was able to sleep and still keep her from moving, time stop just makes more sense to me. Plus he has other similar time based abilities so it would be consistent with those.
We should'nt list it as that when its never stated, also the video is about abilities that don't make sense. Caleb being able to have a nap at super speed would literally fall under that.

We should'nt list it as that when its never stated, also the video is about abilities that don't make sense. Caleb being able to have a nap at super speed would literally fall under that.
It doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s not stated. Itā€™s not ā€œstatedā€ directly that Caleb has Supernatural Willpower, Social Influencing, Acausality, Abstract Existence, Illusion Creation, Longevity etc, itā€™s just whatā€™s shown and what we interpret it as being. Also the video is about an ability being BS, not it not making sense. Itā€™s about how overpowered it is, Time Stop is a really BS and OP power naturally.

Just saying taking naps at superspeed is a thing, heck Wally west in DC comics has done it mid battle before too and in between the time it takes for people to blink

Back