• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

We’re mostly just waiting on one more calc evaluation (speaking of which probably has to be bumped) and Gel said he might have more abilities to add if you can believe it lol
I did find this one video where he played music with just his hands so now he can do those abilities that require music to activate with no problem like the Forgetful Song and Broadway Force.
Gesture-based Combat-applicable Broadway Force is gonna be funny as hell.

What I love about Caleb's abilities is that it's all a mix of absurd and non-combat applicable hax but all of them combined is what makes Caleb so terrifying to fight against.
Like bro, he has Fragrance-based EE which is something probably unheard of in this wiki lmao

I was just rereading the draft and I remembered something. Should he has extended melee range with his fist, rather standard, as his fist deal AoE damage. Or, at least, have extended melee range with following damage, assuming his fist needs to connect for the AoE to happen.
The exact range of his AoE is unknown but you're right it would be something like: higher with AoE (Area of Effect). It most likely has to connect with something for it to happen, but that's what's only been showcased so far.
Oh, it's also an ability listed as Shockwave Creation in his profile as well.

Btw, do you guys think Caleb should be Supergenius? Having knowledge of moving into a higher dimensional realm then calling it 9th grade and inventing a device that lets him peer into alternate realities which are at least a univeral scale (3-A) along with a bunch of other intelligence feats should be enough for Supergenius I think.

Supergenius is super weird on this site. I’ve seen so many characters get it for doing one or two things that kinda mess with time and space. And then other times we have people that study and mess around with infinity complex multiverses and spatial dimensions just get extraordinary genius.

Supergenius is pretty much a meaningless intelligence, it’s so poorly defined that it might as well not even exist (plus, no matter the intelligence, a character will just do what’s in character for them. In which case Caleb is likely just going to try unironically fold the opponent first; from there many arguments could be made on what he would do next. We know when annoyed he just goes for power flash to delete the opponent).

I knew the AoE was already on his profile, but it wasn’t on his range.

Supergenius is super weird on this site. I’ve seen so many characters get it for doing one or two things that kinda mess with time and space. And then other times we have people that study and mess around with infinity complex multiverses and spatial dimensions just get extraordinary genius.

Supergenius is pretty much a meaningless intelligence, it’s so poorly defined that it might as well not even exist (plus, no matter the intelligence, a character will just do what’s in character for them. In which case Caleb is likely just going to try unironically fold the opponent first; from there many arguments could be made on what he would do next. We know when annoyed he just goes for power flash to delete the opponent).

I knew the AoE was already on his profile, but it wasn’t on his range.
True, intelligence in general is just really hard to define and gauge, you can be an expert in multiple fields but be an idiot in some and the line between Genius to Extraordinary, even more so Supergenius, gets blurry the higher you go. But really though, in any VS Scenarios, Combat Intelligence is really what matters. Caleb has a lot of them which should easily land him at Extraordinary Genius. I was honestly debating putting 2 different sections for his intelligence, general and combat.

Oh ye, I heard that since you just came back, the wiki has lately been separating combat intelligence to general intelligence if their sections get too long (See Yor Forger, Karate Kid, or Korosensei)

I guess the problem with Caleb is that he really has no "Standard Tactics", it varies a lot, but due to his combat intelligence and massive amounts of information he gets from the opponent due to his abilities then ye, he could possibly approach and start with his deadlier hax.

I actually did forget Caleb has a danger sense that he actually listens to. So that definitely would change how he would fight (As far as I can tell it would likely lead to him using a more defensive power versus an offensive one).

That intelligence separation was kinda happening when I left. But I see it is in full swing now.

I see no reason then why shouldn't call it a day and do a CRT anything new can just be added as videos release and that's IF he shows new abilities or power not yet seen

Now that I have a slight bit of time (though I’m going to be working soon so I won’t be able to see the replies), I don’t think his resistance to paralysis should be limited. In the video (link is on his draft), he immediately freed himself from t posing once it stopped being a benefit to him. The only reason his resistance is limited was because it says he couldn’t do that.

Also, while this weakness will practically never come up ever, he gets poisoned from hand sanitizer if it is applied to a cut. I should point out I know a few characters with weaknesses like: a blade that is designed to negate their immortality can negate their immortality, or, the weapon designed to kill them, can indeed kill them. So this weakness would be notable based off how other profiles handle weaknesses (now maybe those profiles are just a bit goofy, but this would be a weakness Caleb has).

Now that I have a slight bit of time (though I’m going to be working soon so I won’t be able to see the replies), I don’t think his resistance to paralysis should be limited. In the video (link is on his draft), he immediately freed himself from t posing once it stopped being a benefit to him. The only reason his resistance is limited was because it says he couldn’t do that.

Also, while this weakness will practically never come up ever, he gets poisoned from hand sanitizer if it is applied to a cut. I should point out I know a few characters with weaknesses like: a blade that is designed to negate their immortality can negate their immortality, or, the weapon designed to kill them, can indeed kill them. So this weakness would be notable based off how other profiles handle weaknesses (now maybe those profiles are just a bit goofy, but this would be a weakness Caleb has).
I'm fine with this

I would say right before we add it, are you guys fine with my suggestion to changing his paralysis resistance from limited to just normal resistance. Since he could escape the t pose when he wanted to. We could change it while adding the profile. I don’t think it’s really full thread material (along with the sanitizer weakness). If we don’t add it now, I would wait to make a thread on it until we gathered something else that could be added.

Last edited:
I would say right before we add it, are you guys fine with my suggestion to changing his paralysis resistance from limited to just normal resistance. Since he could escape the t pose when he wanted to. We could change it while adding the profile. I don’t think it’s really full thread material (along with the sanitizer weakness). If we don’t add it now, I would wait to make a thread on it until we gathered something else that could be added.
Yeah I am

Is anyone else going to make a CRT on this, because if not I may make one Friday. Though, I’ve never made a CRT for adding a 2-C character, especially one like Caleb who some may consider too much of a real person (though I think we all agree he’s much more like a webshow and qualifies for a profile). So if someone could help me write it out that would be good.

The only reason I’m thinking about making it is because it seems this thread would kinda just die if nobody takes initiative.

Back