• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caleb unironically pushes for multicont normal Pokemon

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I redid an old calc.

Fully expect this to just fall under outlier but I think the feat is legit.

Scales to all the Dusclops tiers. Which...I mean I think are the (large) mountain level dudes and above.

Idk. Feats are feats and the other monster catcher series have normal monsters at this level if not higher so I don't see the problem if it's legit.

I mean, this is an outlier for sure, unless there are other feats that people have been hiding.

Damn, you're still alive
megamind-metroman.gif

Cal you cool sock, hows it going. Giving VSB another spin? Next thing youre telling me Kaltias is coming back or some shit lmao

I mean, this is an outlier for sure, unless there are other feats that people have been hiding.
I mean all the times non-legendary mons have harmed or fought legendaries in the games, anime and manga (including High 6-A ones) plus High 3-A Latuern via light iirc lol!

Regardlessly I'm mostly burnt out from Pokémon (just happy to see Cal be active on the Wiki tbh), I'll just watch this CRT unfold from Switzerland.

Cal you cool sock, hows it going. Giving VSB another spin? Next thing youre telling me Kaltias is coming back or some shit lmao
I’m like a cryptid. I show up when least expected and disappear, so people wonder if I ever existed.

Doesn't Gardevoir also have some sort of black hole scaling? If true, I could see this working as a "possibly" rating.

also i had no idea cal was short for caleb, what the ****
Garde I'll probably recalc with potential energy. The current outlier calc uses mass energy which I don't think there's proof for it.

If you read my comic you'd know that

high 6-A meowth let's goooooo

tbh i'm not sure if this would count as a real black hole, i'm pretty sure the criteria is super strict requiring shit like spacetime bending, mentions of light being sucked, etc

Arbok solos One Piece fr fr
So what are the odds that this isn't an outlier and counts as an actual black hole?

I don’t think Manga feats are gonna be useable with the canon split but sure I guess.

also is lanturn actual high 3a someone on this wiki really needs to calc that

I don’t think Manga feats are gonna be useable with the canon split but sure I guess.

also is lanturn actual high 3a someone on this wiki really needs to calc that
Is a reddit meme about it lighting miles under the ocean, and due to how much water reflects light, it would require universal levels of energy to do it

Im aware but would this wiki calc it to be high 3a
you can't calc something to high 3-A, it is infinite energy, laturn's reddit calc says it releases 10^35 times the mass energy of the universe, which is 4e69 joules, so 4e104 joules, which is about 1.4 trillion times universe level

*Scrolls to the bottom of the blog to see if anyone commented

image.png

This is hilarious and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Why do potential energy instead of the usual "find mass of black hole, divide by Earth mass/Sun mass (whichever is closer) and then multiply that by the respective body's GBE?"

Back