• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculations on Issei Hyoudou's stats

I took some time to actually calculate out Issei's stats instead of trying to rely on Light-Novel statements here's what I got:

If you take his usual number of BOOSTs (14) and multiply it by his unBOOSTed mountain busting feat you get: 16384x4.184x10^18, which comes out to 6.8550656x10^22 which would put him at Small country-Country level (6-B). This is all before putting in how much stronger each Triana promotion or Crimson Queen makes him.

I'm aware the mountain busting was done via a Dragon Shot and not a punch but characters (namely Sairaorg Bael) have brushed off his shots but fell to his punches so it's safe to say that his punches at least match the power of the shots.

Accounting for the fact that in his Battle against Sairaorg he had to BOOST 28 times and use Triana before forcing Sairaorg to use Balance Breaker (which resulted in him SHATTERING his gauntlet on Sairaorg's hand), would put his limit before Crimson Queen and by extension Sairaorg to Continent level (6-A). 2^28x4.184x10^18=1.123133948x10^27.

That's all I can quantify with actual numbers. His Crimson Queen and Diabolos Dragon should be higher because even with the 6-A calc his fist shattered when he tried to punch Sairaorg in Balance Breaker before CQ and was able to finally beat Sairaorg in CQ.

Well, I am not acquainted with the franchise, and do not really know what you are talking about, but we do not tend to go by power levels or multipliers for evaluations. However, you can ask the calculation group about it if you wish.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am not acquainted with the franchise, and do not really know what you are talking about, but we do not tend to go by power levels or multipliers for evaluations. However, you can ask the calculation group about it if you wish.

Umm...how do I do that?

Back