• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation method suggestion

I plan to calculate this feat since it's been sitting on the requests for a while, but I don't know the best way to calculate this feat of cracking a Planet (via a handshake):

Is there a way to calculate cracking like that? Is it possible to calc the shockwaves? Both, or something else? I'm completely unsure of what to do regarding this feat. But it seems too impressive to just be discarded.

Yes to all of those. Hell I could do all of those here in a bit for you, except the cracks, it's definitely doable but I'd need to assume a depth and I know **** all about this feat (also it'd take longer than five minutes and that's time).

If you could calculate that stuff it would be much appreciated. Mostly because I'm entirely inexperienced with shockwave feats (I'm also unaware of if it applies or not since it reaches out into space), and the crack would require a fair amount of assumptions. But that's up to you. If not, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Same but may as well, can assume this planet is earth sized?

And the small dude, what would be a good height for him, that or the big dudes?

Same but may as well, can assume this planet is earth sized?

And the small dude, what would be a good height for him, that or the big dudes?
Yea, nothing contradicts it being Earth-sized, and it's never given a canonical size. So Earth-sized should work.

Radicles (The blue guy on the left) is a teen, but he's depicted as being tall. He's even taller than Enid who's a teenage friend of his who is also depicted as being tall for her age. In fact, there's an accepted calc putting her at 5'9".

He's usually depicted as a bit taller
maxresdefault.jpg

Back