• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Calculation Group member suggestions (New forum)

I too have always confused them for being also calc members, since they are knowledgeable with that kind of stuff and help with it.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I think several people have recommended me, but I mentioned I declined that position. I'm kind of another Kaltias in that department basically. While I do know mathematics as well as some wide variety of calculation policies, I don't have every single formula in existence memorized. And I'm also often exhausted to make calculation blogs; and find it especially difficult to make calcs for verses I have little know familiarity for. But I can help other calc creators with some pointers when I notice some errors.

I think several people have recommended me, but I mentioned I declined that position. I'm kind of another Kaltias in that department basically. While I do know mathematics as well as some wide variety of calculation policies, I don't have every single formula in existence memorized. And I'm also often exhausted to make calculation blogs; and find it especially difficult to make calcs for verses I have little know familiarity for. But I can help other calc creators with some pointers when I notice some errors.
Okay, fair enough. It's a little tiring to stay on top of every formula. I only considered applying for the group myself because I wanted to help move things along with the slowness of the UCP-affected forum (and yes, I'm still annoyed at that one feat that I had to use flippin' CALCULUS to determine its AP).