• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculating giant footprints

Well we need the footprint area, the depth of the footprint and then multiply it with the compressive strength of whatever material the foot crushed (Usually soil).

I'm not knowledgeable by any mean but i think it could? I mean, it's basically how looking at a footprint can tell you how big something is, if we can have the lake area, depth then use some destruction method then we should be good, or just calc out the chars size and make kinetic energy calc through that. Or atleast that's what common sense dictate.

Edit: bruh, ninja'd

Well we need the footprint area, the depth of the footprint and then multiply it with the compressive strength of whatever material the foot crushed (Usually soil).
Cool, where do I get the values of the compressive strength of soil?

Ah alright, thanks for the tips my dudes
695357499959672842.webp

Actually, would the regular lake volume work instead of the depth and area?
Do we have a volume for the lake? Also, the water could've eroded the original area so not sure if that would be accurate.

Back