• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calcs for different kaiju

Status
Not open for further replies.
In short, I have been separating old GPE calculations that were made together years ago by me.

They got accepted again:

So far there are no tier changes, but I wanna ask permmision to add them into the profiles by updating the respective links.

Last edited:
Can the calcs please cite official sources for the various heights and weights used in the calcs instead of using various wikis?
Idc how good this wikis are, we should be using primary sources here not secondary, as far as I'm concerned until you get those this calcs are invalid imo

Can the calcs please cite official sources for the various heights and weights used in the calcs instead of using various wikis?
Idc how good this wikis are, we should be using primary sources here not secondary, as far as I'm concerned until you get those this calcs are invalid imo
Wikizilla and Toho Kingdom have always been used in this wiki as reliable sources of information about different kaiju. Also they have cited their sources..

Yes, I can add references to the calculations

Last edited:
Wikizilla and Toho Kingdom have always been used in this wiki as reliable sources of information about different kaiju. They have cited they sources..
Where is the source for Konga's height and weight?
Also for creatures like Ogra they seem to cite other second hand sources like magazines and books that talk about the movies

As far as I can tell Ogra's height is simply based on what the author of the magazine is saying rather than a direct statement from a reliable source.
If this is the kind of sources the pages have used than it is bad, plain and simple

Where is the source for Konga's height and weight?
Also for creatures like Ogra they seem to cite other second hand sources like magazines and books that talk about the movies

As far as I can tell Ogra's height is simply based on what the author of the magazine is saying rather than a direct statement from a reliable source.
If this is the kind of sources the pages have used than it is bad, plain and simple
I can recalculate Konga and Ogra's weight then.

UPDATE: I linked references to the stats of the monsters as Tllmbrg suggested and I also made NEW versions of each calculation using scans and they were accepted by different calc group members over the past days. The calculations have scans and references to back up the statistics of the monsters. And I used different formulas to get their height and weight.

I think they can be used now.

Last edited:
You just need to add some scans/references to back up your claims, but aside from that, they should be good to go.

Edit: Nvm, looks fine to add

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back