• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc Stacking Downwards

Gotta clarify, the Mach 1100 value is from a different feat, it's not related to Mjolnir (Or Stormbreaker). So the Mach 1100 feat is irrelevant to this discussion.

Only Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are the point of contention (Since there are claims that Thor doesn't always hurl them at top speed because they don't look to be that fast due to needing to accelerate to get to top speed or something, not my claims tho).
Curse me for school making me take a while to respond back to this ;-;

This seems like a weird take though if being honest. Don’t know the verse, but I’ve never seen us reject a speed rating for scaling use just because of the audience.

Also smaller thing, but what’s cinematic timing again btw?

Not really, it means that from cut to cut, the time may change. It may pass hours or minutes, but in the actual time of the video is only some seconds obviously. It doesn't apply to continuous scenes though, where there's no time skip between scenes.

Back