• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buttons when messaging don’t work. Fix?

Arcker123

He/Him
By buttons, I mean the interact-able symbols on top of the message box that can change parts of the message (I.E, the bold button)

Basically, on my IPad, they aren’t working, they used to before. I can’t hyperlink, bold things, or any of that stuff on my IPad. I can’t use any of those buttons at all. I can in other sites, but not here in this forums message box.

For example, When I go to quote another users message, it looks like This: .

I think it’s because of the quote button, but problem is I can’t revert the setting due to my buttons not working. I wanna revert it back to what it normally is, but I can’t.

Fix?

Ey, this happened to me before.

You see the last three dots to the right in the taskbar of the message bar? Press it, and you'll be greeted with a few icons, one of them being blue brackets. Click the brackets, and ta-da, it should be fixed now.

Ey, this happened to me before.

You see the last three dots to the right in the taskbar of the message bar? Press it, and you'll be greeted with a few icons, one of them being blue brackets. Click the brackets, and ta-da, it should be fixed now.
Thanks it worked.

Back