• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Glass Cannon Brackets

Litentric Teon said:
Guess I'll toss Sanura Williams in. Most of her more potent hax requires a bunch of prep anyhow.
Which key? And which haxs are usable. Looks like she just has MCB in her second key for durability and AP. Which means she can't use that one

Her first key. The partial mate bond key is the one I would suggest.

As for which hax aren't usuable without prep of some kind, it's essentially everything that's not passive (her enhanced senses), or one of the follow: Lightning manip, fire manip, wind manip, bindings, forcefield generation. Her BFR requires modest prep since she can use her forcefield as a magic circle. And her curse manip requires her to bind her opponents first, but she doesn't use it unless she has a vendetta against them.

Likewise, Sleep manip and Mind manip are mostly OOC for her to use unless specific conditions are met. Mind manip violates her morals to use, so I can really only see her using it if it's against a human opponent who's about to kill her. And sleep manip she used literally once to put two werecats to sleep. But has never used it in an actual battle.

Kongou worries me with how probability manipulation works. If it isn't applicable to combat or isn't too powerful, she would be fine.

Emperor Works.

No, I mean, several people in the tournament can't hurt her at all. She is a Glass Cannon. But her durability far exceeds several people from even scratching her.

Sans is too durable for Sanura Williams to one shot. Also, she's not really a glass cannon considering her force fields.

She has Small Town+ durability.
Still having a 9-A severely limits the options here

Sans has soul haxs so he is fine

Seeing The name of this thread I wanted to put Vitiate (Galaxy level AP with solar system level dura) but he seems to be a bit too durable to be here.

Yea looking at a thread on him

"Both have thought based hax is the thing"

Thought based haxs with these kinds of haxs is too much. Breaks rule 3

How about Ikkou?

He's nice and haxless.

Edit: Eh, no wait. I noticed someone nominated wall level glass canon >.<

Back