• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning insanity (Braixen (Burning Desires) vs Insane Sonic)) [GRAVE]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Story:
Whilst looking for her trainer (Who was running tf away from her) Braixen notices something... or Someone screaming Amy
"Uggghhhh He's going to give me away!" She thought.
"Better shut him up then~! Can't have anyone separating me from Y/N!" She thought again so she rushed at The Crying Hedgehog who looked up and got in a fighting position.

DA RULES!
*Braixen has her Axe and Stick.
*Both are Bloodlusted
*Speed is Equalized
*Battle takes place in a forest

WHY IS BRO CRYING OVER SOMEONE WHO HE DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT CLOSE WITH 😭: 3

HOW TF DID SIS SOMEHOW GET AWAY WITH FRAMING SOMEONE😭:

What's Goodie my gang comes in and Soloes both (incon):

Last edited:
Alright so Sonic outdoes Braixen in every stats when it comes to physical, he's stronger in AP and LS, has better dura, way better Stamina and is more intelligent. Braixen's only advantages are debately being more skilled as she had many pokémon battles in the past alongside a scuffle with Lopunny, her fire Manipulation and her axe.

I doubt Braixen is some incredible skill god and she seems to favor using weapons instead of her moves, so Sonic might win this by simply overpowering her before she thinks of uisng flamethrower. I'll wait to here what the creators have to say before voting

Sonic’s LS advantage would definitely help dealing with the axe. He could stop a swing with only a little cut to his hand. From there his 3.76x LS advantage could let him grab and either choke or beat down Braixen. Her fire shouldn’t hurt him as bad as it did Lopunny considering he stood near a flame Blaze made and pushed her without any damage and he has the pain tolerance/will to tank small sparks.

I’m leaning Sonic.

Sonic’s LS advantage would definitely help dealing with the axe. He could stop a swing with only a little cut to his hand. From there his 3.76x LS advantage could let him grab and either choke or beat down Braixen. Her fire shouldn’t hurt him as bad as it did Lopunny considering he stood near a flame Blaze made and pushed her without any damage and he has the pain tolerance/will to tank small sparks.

I’m leaning Sonic.
Yeah and that Willpower will help out BIG time here I think sonic could tank a few flames
Sonic fra then
Counted

No calcs so I think Baseline. Since Sonic has stats and supernatural willpower I’ll vote him.
Ah. I just realized that baseline 10-B got buffed from 40 Joules to to 60 Joules, and 10-A got buffed from 100 Joules to 106 Joules for some strange reason. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Back