• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bunny Mommy vs Normal Mommy

How Anna is older. A assasin and can fight her sister who is capable of holding her own against People like heihachi in skill
Mirku foughted entire underground rings of people at once at the time, she should have a really high experience fighting a big vaiety of oponents

Mirku foughted entire underground rings of people at once at the time, she should have a really high experience fighting a big vaiety of oponents
Tekken characters fight groups of soldier’s and armed attackers. Including Jacks who are made to battle. And upgraded from older models who are able to face some of the best fighters in the tekken world.

Last edited:
who is Heihachi?
one of the main characters of Hes capable of fighting multiple upgrades jacks. Older models of jacks are able to compete and hold their own in tournaments of some of the best combatants in the tekken world. Many of which can take on multiple attackers and trained soldiers and can take them out with barely an issue. And heihachi can take out multiple Jacks with no issue

So... Jacks are made to fight the best fighters oof Tekken world but also get beaten in groups by the best fighters of Tekken world?

Also, do Jakies even have a variety of martial art styles? sinse If they have only one or something It's still not as impressive them fighting multiple people with a bunch of diferent fighting styles at once, sinse she would need to aapt to each one diferently

Jacks are made to be killing machines. And are sent into tournaments with the best fighters, Can analyze their opponents movements and can still be beaten in groups by the most skilled character is what I meant. And even Still tekken characters can beat groups of armed, trained soldiers.

Last edited:
you forgot me and @ZoroNotZolo (They were on mirkos side too) and I am very much sure they are gonna vote mirko. So thats 7
he never voted and wanted to see if they were more tekken supporters we can't put the match in grace because he's likely gonna vote for one. also most of the votes were before an argument was made for anna, and most of them havent replied back in the thread

he never voted and wanted to see if they were more tekken supporters we can't put the match in grace because he's likely gonna vote for one
you really want to make feel pain dont you? okay we should wait then.

This is seeming more and more like an interesting matchup, especially given that it seems Anna is more skilled and versatile with her weapons, but Mirko definitely has higher endurance and if her future self is anything to go off of, insane pain tolerance.

I will change my vote to Anna.
She's got the range skill and experience to handle this mirko. High diff as mirko won't stop even after taking heavy damage and will likely get a few hits on Anna. It's unfortunate that Anna herself doesn't have many durability feats but judging by her sis her tactics as an assassin may be too much for this mirko to handle consistently.

Back