• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bunny Mommy vs Normal Mommy

I cannot speak for Anna, but I know Mirko. Though I can label stats.

The 8-B calc for Tekken I found is 17.9 Tons or 45 Tons of TNT. Don't know her scaling, but I assume she is scaling to this?

Going to assume 45 Tons here, as the values for Granite Fragmentation is incorrect.

Mirko scales above 26.6 Tons of TNT. She can harm Hood, who is strong enough to break a 26.6 Ton character's arm with one punch.

In terms of skill. Mirko became a legend for crashing underground fighting rings across Hiroshima during her time as a Junior High student. She has lots of experience with fighting multiple martial artist. Her method of crashing appears to be jumping in the ring and challenging every single person that can fight. Her showing as Tiger Bunny had her taking on the multiple fighters at once. She's should be more skilled after years of training. Can't say how it compares to Anna though.

Her sheer willpower is indeed high, but I'm uncertain if her willpower feats as an adult apply to when she was still a Highschool Student. While Mirko's lifting strength is Unknown, there is no way she'd be inferior to Beginning of Series Quirkless Izuku, who is Class 100. But I know that isn't really a good excuse here.

I'm not voting yet, as I'll wait for someone knowledgeable on Anna to raise any points in her favor.

I cannot speak for Anna, but I know Mirko. Though I can label stats.

The 8-B calc for Tekken I found is 17.9 Tons or 45 Tons of TNT. Don't know her scaling, but I assume she is scaling to this?

Going to assume 45 Tons here, as the values for Granite Fragmentation is incorrect.

Mirko scales above 26.6 Tons of TNT. She can harm Hood, who is strong enough to break a 26.6 Ton character's arm with one punch.

In terms of skill. Mirko became a legend for crashing underground fighting rings across Hiroshima during her time as a Junior High student. She has lots of experience with fighting multiple martial artist. Her method of crashing appears to be jumping in the ring and challenging every single person that can fight. Her showing as Tiger Bunny had her taking on the multiple fighters at once. She's should be more skilled after years of training. Can't say how it compares to Anna though.

Her sheer willpower is indeed high, but I'm uncertain if her willpower feats as an adult apply to when she was still a Highschool Student. While Mirko's lifting strength is Unknown, there is no way she'd be inferior to Beginning of Series Quirkless Izuku, who is Class 100. But I know that isn't really a good excuse here.

I'm not voting yet, as I'll wait for someone knowledgeable on Anna to raise any points in her favor.
theres just not many points for anna here to talk about. Anna is basically just the same as her sister in terms of skill.
Im not sure about her ap because she only scales to the mid to low tier tekken characters. Like i doubt she could even defeat someone like Miruko because her only real fights are against her sister so we cant be sure about how she would do against someone like her.
anna has her knives and a bazooka but if she were to even hit with these chances are miruko just eats the damage and kicks her ass.

They dissapper after the last downgrade
Only one relevant was me for it and didnt disappear, but given up on supporting a series when a fanboy made a shitty downgrade with 0 knowledge on it and arguments, running bias, ignorance and lies 24/7 out of spite, without waiting on bigger revisions to happen for it instead

Profiles are outdated and lowballed, therefore no reason to argue something made shit by a moron with his headcanon

I’m voting for Anna. Stronger, more experienced and more skilled. Better stamina. And weapons like knifes and a bazooka.

Alright but seriously I don’t see miruko winning when Anna has like every advantage other than endurance and agility

Alright but seriously I don’t see miruko winning when Anna has like every advantage other than endurance and agility
But speeds equal so. Either miruko dies to a bazooka or miruko closes the gap and boxes with her. Is she losing the melle?

Back