• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bumblebee Additions/Characters

EightAte8

They/Them
Considering Bumblebee, the movie, should Keys for that movie be added to Bumblebee and Optimus, alongside profiles being added for the new characters (chiefly Blitzwing, Dropkick, and Shatter)?

Preferably so, but I personally so far have not seen the movie, and I don't imagine anyone else being very interested in doing such as thing.

The film retcons a lot of the Bayverse (Thank God) and I think we need separate profiles for it.

They'd be 8-A regardless because re-entry and stuff.

We have a feat of bumblebee surviving an explosion of one of Blitzwing missiles point-blank, if that count for anything

Bumblebee has also consistently fought on par with Dropkick and Shatter, who tanked re-entry into the atmosphere.

I never watched the film, i have only seen his fight against Blitzwing, but they shouldn't be far from the Bayformers

Dropkick and Shatter crash into Earth in jet forms at top speed and immediately scan an AMC Javelin and Plymouth GTX respectively a few seconds upon impact, but Shatter can turn into a Harrier jet, which should account for her weight of over 5 tons, so Class 10 lifting strength for Bee and a definite 8-B to 8-A tier for the rest of the cast.

Dropkick also has a weapon that can liquefy humans. It doesn't seem to be a regular blaster or anything, as he just points it at them for a few seconds without any projectiles coming out, though it does glow and hum. He never uses it against any other Cybertronians, either. Could that count as some kinda Durability Negation for organic beings only?

EightAte8 said:
Dropkick also has a weapon that can liquefy humans. It doesn't seem to be a regular blaster or anything, as he just points it at them for a few seconds without any projectiles coming out, though it does glow and hum. He never uses it against any other Cybertronians, either. Could that count as some kinda Durability Negation for organic beings only?
Seems likely, yes.

Back