• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so now we have a classic match-up: who would win in a fight? A bull shark or a tiger shark? Since neither shark would survive in Central Park, I'll keep it simple. Both sharks are fifty meters apart and the battle takes place in the ocean. That being said, here are their profiles.:

Bull Shark's Profile
Tiger Shark's Profile

Who takes this?

Bull Shark: 0
Tiger Shark: 3 (Shadowbokunohero, Starter Pack, H3110l12345I20)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'm leaning towards the Bull Shark.

The Bull Shark's Dura, & Stamina negates speed advantage of the Tiger Shark. The Bull Shark can negate the Tiger Shark's stealth with electroreception. The Bull Shark does have the AP advantage.

Last edited:
leaning towards Tiger Shark, while The Bullshark has the far superior biting force, The Tiger Shark on average has the superior speed and weight, the most important fact is that the Bullshark lacksa buccal pumping mechanism, which means it needs to be constantly moving to maintain a level of oxygen, while in contrast the Tiger shark does not, meaning it's entirely possible for the tiger shark to straight up just drown the bullshark.

leaning towards Tiger Shark, while The Bullshark has the far superior biting force, The Tiger Shark on average has the superior speed and weight, the most important fact is that the Bullshark lacksa buccal pumping mechanism, which means it needs to be constantly moving to maintain a level of oxygen, while in contrast the Tiger shark does not, meaning it's entirely possible for the tiger shark to straight up just drown the bullshark.
Cool!
"
Bull Shark: 1
Tiger Shark: 1"

Shadow's breakdown makes sense.

Lop me in with the Tiger Shark FRA

is this size equal? because if not, then this is a stomp..
c86be3dae2cd9289f7f71ce529afa3c2.jpg

Did the Bull Shark lose its ability to bite an animal larger than itself?

A slight size difference doesn't make this a stomp.

Did the Bull Shark lose its ability to bite an animal larger than itself?

A slight size difference doesn't make this a stomp.
Slight size difference..?
Bull Sharks weigh 130 kg and Tiger Sharks weighs 405 kg in average.. that's more than 3x the size of the bull shark, unlees this is on parity there no way that the small shark can kill the tiger shark with their bite, is like saying that a hyena can kill the lion with just their bite.. or a great white can kill orca with their bite..

size difference is too masive, this is a complete stomp..

Do you know what's a stomp? There is a glossary on the wiki for common terms like these. Doesn't the Bullshark have stronger bite?
And?, what can the Bull shark can do?, it doesn't matter if the Bull shark has higher bite force, it doesn't apply in a bigger area like the Tiger Shark.
How this is not a stomp?, look at their sizes, the bull shark can't do nothing..

And?, what can the Bull shark can do?, it doesn't matter if the Bull shark has higher bite force, it doesn't apply in a bigger area like the Tiger Shark.
How this is not a stomp?, look at their sizes, the bull shark can't do nothing..
Wait, the Tiger shark is faster. Though bigger size makes you tire faster & easier to hit, speed is not one of them for the shark. The biggest Tiger Shark is twice as large as the biggest bull shark under SBA.

Under the glossary, stomps are one-sided match-ups made to make a specific entity win or lose. A low end sized adult Tiger Shark should be more fairer under other SBA conditions.

Wait, the Tiger shark is faster. Though bigger size makes you tire faster & easier to hit, speed is not one of them for the shark. The biggest Tiger Shark is twice as large as the biggest bull shark under SBA.

Under the glossary, stomps are one-sided match-ups made to make a specific entity win or lose. A low end sized adult Tiger Shark should be more fairer.
I don't have problems with parity fights, but that would need to be specified since tiger shark stomps at average.

I don't have problems with parity fights, but that would need to be specified since tiger shark stomps at average.
There's a page on Standard Battle Assumptions (SBA) & it states that unless specified, the strongest version of the entity is assumed to be in this match. Under my proposed changes 4 m vs 4.25 m will be as close as a 10-B match against a bigger/stronger opponent.* Oddly enough the weaker person still has a chance, I could prove it if I have the link later.

* - Edited for grammar.

Last edited:
There's a page on Standard Battle Assumptions (SBA) & it states that unless specified, the strongest version of the entity is assumed to be in this match. Under mu proposed changes 4 n vs 4.25 n will be as close as a 10-B match against a bigger/stronger opponent. Oddly enough the weaker person still has a chance, I could prove it if I have the link later.
So, the largest of two species are using here?, then this a bigger stomp imo, the heaviest tiger shark was 809 kg and the bull shark only 347 kg.💀

So, the largest of two species are using here?, then this a bigger stomp imo, the heaviest tiger shark was 809 kg and the bull shark only 347 kg.💀
I'll repecify, low end size tiger shark & high end sized bull shark with equal speed will make this fight more fair lol. That's what I recommend for this fight.

Not going to lie, the OP isn't really changing the conditions. This is like a 10-A male boxer fighting a baseline 10-B woman in a street fight. The former is going to be stronger, heavier & way faster.

Yes, animals are unpredictable, but that still doesn't take away the huge strength & speed advantage of the tiger shark. Not to mention street fights are unpredictable too & that it's accepted here that the Tiger Shark can literally make the bull shark drown under water.

Proposed changes
vvv
I'll repecify, low end size tiger shark & high end sized bull shark with equal speed will make this fight more fair lol. That's what I recommend for this fight.
yeah, in that case I still favour the Tiger Shark due to size difference, but is not a stomp
Closing the gap a bit is going to give the bull shark more fair of a chance.

Back