• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bulk CRT

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I procrastinated on this for some time but i'm finally releasing the long awaited (not really) Bulk CRT
Basically, this bad Hulk knock-off has a profile but it's pretty low quality so i made a revision of the profile

So here's a short list of the major changes from the old profile since i have no idea how to show the changes in another way
-Updated render
-Added calcs to justify his ratings
-Included scans
-Added a varied rating due to his size being very inconsistent throught the film
-Changed his durability from surviving a nuke to 7-C since i'm pretty sure most nukes should be at that level

i would say something about him not scaling to his durability, but i dont care to get into that over bulk, and he actually probably is a bit of a stonewall anyway, so agree

As far as i remember Bulk never traded blows with someone on par with him in the movie, hence the durability being higher

i know i just think the base assumption should be that a character automatically scales to thier dura unless something says otherwise, not the other way around, but whatever

While certainly a weird profile to update, I believe the changes are fine.

While certainly a weird profile to update, I believe the changes are fine.
I saw the profile posted on the deletion requests thread and i just couldn't stand by and watch

Anyways i think this should be enough agreements to update the profile, so i'll go ahead and do that now

Back