• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, look at the shitshow this turned into

MLPlover2011 said:
This is a bigger flame war than Pam vs Omni Giygas and HOSTLESS vs Sheep Queen combined
Is it really that bad? I think this is just a bit minor. I'm not even that mad.

Daniel turns bugs into a CalArts Style character and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's him until he is dead.
1. Bugs redraws him and gets headphones.

2. Chuck Jones comes in.

Miles Luna comes in.

Christian Higdon said:
And he'll realize i looked him up in 3, 2...
Miles Antony Luna is the Head Writer of Animation at Rooster Teeth. Employee #19, Miles co-writes RWBY, RWBY Chibi, and Camp Camp. He helped develop Nomad of Nowhere, wrote Seasons 11-13 of Red vs. Blue, voice acts in all of his shows, and appears in a wide array of Rooster Teeth content.

1. This isn't a debate thread. S T A H P

2. Voting Bugs because lOl ToOnFoRcE is a far bigger and more related meme than Daniel who, I've said before and I'll say it again, I've no idea why he's a Godmode at all. Also, Chuck Norris.

Crabwhale said:

2. Voting Bugs because lOl ToOnFoRcE is a far bigger and more related meme than Daniel who, I've said before and I'll say it again, I've no idea why he's a Godmode at all. Also, Chuck Norris.
I think you should close this It turned into a stage 2 Flame War

MLPlover2011 said:
Crabwhale said:

I think you should close this It turned into a stage 2 Flame War
Stop exxagerating things. This was a Stage 1 at best.

This wasn't Stage 2. I wasn't even mad to begin with. Now we can either add this or move on to Round 2.

Y U REMOVE THREAD????????

Seol404 said:
Y U REMOVE THREAD????????
IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL IM IN A DOWNARDS SPIRAL flame war stage LEVEL

While all of this was happening, Bredakars was watching all of this, eating popcorn and drinking Kool-Aid flavored Monster Energy.

MaxForward said:
While all of this was happening, Bredakars was watching all of this, eating popcorn and drinking Kool-Aid flavored Monster Energy.
Max, if you don't stop treating this like a debate thread, I will throw you down the Basement again. I'm serious.

Max, if you don't stop treating this like a debate thread, I will throw you down the Basement again. I'm serious.

DEBATE THREAD: THIS WILL NEVER END

COMING SEPTEMBER 2018

I am going to start deleting every Debate Thread and Random Thread that pops up

Seol404 said:
Really wouldn't blame you: they were sorta fun at first, like the even more ******** cousins of the Not-Paradox thread, but now, it's just getting obscene.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Really wouldn't blame you: they were sorta fun at first, like the even more ******** cousins of the Not-Paradox thread, but now, it's just getting obscene.
I agree. It should've ended at the first one.

And i believed Elm Street was overdone.

EDIT: Most of the time, i'll have other people make the thread rounds.

EDIT 2: Alright, i'll do it myself.

Also, conclusion was reached, so closing this. Christian, feel free to move on to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back