• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who wins

Daniel is in Daniel the divine presence and Bugs is in his bugs krueger form

Daniel falls asleep

Battle takes place in dream world

Who wins

I think Bugs has this. He stalemated a calm Chuck Norris in base form, so Krueger should just be able to warp reality into his favor.

O O F

Bugs stomps hard

Though, Seol, Bugs could beat yours.

Godzilla stalemated Bruce Lee. while Thanos would've died to him if something didn't interrupt. Bugs beat down Godzilla easily.

Also, he stalemated Chuck, who erased Thanos.

I was planning on making a darkseid profile that would be equal to Seol's Thanos so I guess Bugs also beats Darkseid as well

Bugs is a bit too OP here. Daniel's only hope is using his true form.

Seol, debunk me there. I'm all in.

Bugs is the ultimate toonforce. Daniel is scrood. Besides, he's never shown any hints of toonforce.

Christian Higdon said:
Bugs is the ultimate toonforce. Daniel is scrood. Besides, he's never shown any hints of toonforce.
Daniel can defeat an entire compound of overpowered characters WITHOUT Toonforce.

MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
Daniel can defeat an entire compound of overpowered characters WITHOUT Toonforce.
So that means Bugs is above them. Daniel's done either way.

Bugs only needs a little pinch of toonforce and a sprinkle of plot to win.

Daniel has no Toon Force, sorry MaxF

Daniel uses The Paradox and destroys and recreates JBW.

Bugs Bunny creates Paradoxes just by words. Also, Daniel needed a lot of help making The Paradox happen.

Before you say "Daniel can use his fans.", Bugs is way more famous than Daniel can ever be.

MaxForward said:

Daniel uses The Paradox and destroys and recreates JBW.
Maybe not the Paradox, the Kool-Aid is superior to

Christian Higdon said:
Bugs Bunny creates Paradoxes just by words. Also, Daniel needed a lot of help making The Paradox happen.

Before you say "Daniel can use his fans.", Bugs is way more famous than Daniel can ever be.
Daniel summons every single Tumblr user ever and Bugs gets killed by the triggered SJW's.

Not really. I'm typing calmly and i don't have red in the face. In fact, i'm bored enough.

Should I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back