• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny tries to solo your favorite verse(s)

Banjo-Kazooie: Lord of Games shows him what real plot manip is like

Mario Bros: Might stop at one of the High 4-Cs, like Shadow Queen, but otherwise the tier 2s should take it.

Pokemon: Honestly probably stops at one of the legendaries. Mewtwo'd mindhax, Necrozma possesses, then there's all the tier 2s.

The rest of my favourite verses, bar Minecraft, Marvel Comics, Dragon Ball and likely Smash Bros, get solo'd

Touhou: Dies to Iwanagahime or Yukari.

Soul Eater: Get mindhaxxed by Asura.

Jojo: GERd

Yume Nikki: Low 2-C'd

Zach continuing to forget that most of his liked verses are comedies, meaning that haxxed characters don't spam their hax from the get-go.

• Sailor moon: Metalia Mindhax or Sailor Moon' transmute
  • Touhou: Many High 4-C characters can put down him, Kaguya or Yukari can easily win (maybe Sakyua if she can stop him indefinitely)
  • Dragon ball: MAFUBAAA
  • Kill la Kill:....
  • Saint Seiya: Gold saint oblirate
  • Nardo:....
  • Bleach:....Yhwach?
  • Medaka Box: Book Maker GG
Ect....

Bugs probably solos MLP Now

Xeelee Sequence, I don't think they'd even notice him

Dungeons and Dragons, bugs beats mid tiers but loses to demon lords and up

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Zach continuing to forget that most of his liked verses are comedies
Stellaris, Gregory Horror Show, Dungeons and Dragons, Bagi, Dark Tower, aren't comedy, at all.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
meaning that haxxed characters don't spam their hax from the get-go.
Unless they're from hitchhiker's...

Dark Souls: Bugs doesn't seem to have a way around regen/rez

Magic: The Gathering: From what's on the page, speed equal a lot of planeswalkers can kill him. Jace Belere is probably the weakest one who can.

Bloodborne: Passive madness manip GG

Berserk (Verse): Bloodlusted Bugs can theoretically kill all of humanity to solve the issue of the Idea of Evil so I guess he wins

Cthulhu Mythos: I wonder if Bugs' eraser can erase this color

Darkest Dungeo: He has to not look at the Heart of Darkness, or a bunch of other stuff. Speed equalization means the Ancestor can drive him insane with a thought and Bugs can't really stop that. He also doesn't resist time manip, so he can't really go anywhere near the Farmstead.

Destiny: No.

Warhammer 40,000: No.

Salt and Sanctuary: Again he doesn't seem to have a way to beat resurrection. He can't really be hurt by anything, though.

Hotline Miami: Yes.

Hollow Knight (Verse): Yes.

Super Smash Bros.: Seems to incon with a tier 2.

The Legend of Zelda: No.

DOOM: Yes.

Transformers: Solos most of the cast but then they get Alternium and they solo him in turn

DC Comics: Martian Manhunter mindhaxes or Superman BFRs. Oooooooooor Darkseid zaps.

Also, I seriously doubt Daffy being erased counts as Mid-Godly (At best it would be Low-Godly as there is no mention of the soul being wiped out.)

Bloodborne: Likely suffered Madess Manip, would do well besides.

Persona: Unsure, Tatsuya is a tier 2 so he could dab him with a Time Stop on that level.

Castlevania: Dracula slaps him.

Doki Doki Lit Club: Monika dabs

Guilty Gear: Solos

Bayonetta: Likely can solo

Dark Souls: Can Plot Manip deal with lol rez? I reckon so.

Hokuto No Ken: Solos

Star Wars: Luke or Sidious can probably mindhax him.

Elder Scrolls: Dragonborn shouts

Final Fantasy: Stands a fair chance but anyone above tier 4 will make Bugs suffer.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

SCP Foundation: 682 adapts

Getbackers: Top tiers shut him down.

Skullgirls: Stops at the Trinity

Game Sonic: Not sure if Bugs can affect Solaris but stands a pretty decent chance till then.

Blazblue: I think he stops at Yuki Terumi, would just keep observing himself and then dabs with Time Killer. Worst case Ragna dunks him.

Soul Calibur: Solos I feel, worst case Algol incons.

Darkstalkers: Prolly incons with Jedah

Vocaloid: They get solo'd.

Infamous: Solos

RWBY: Solos

Just gonna bump this, it ain't a match thread so it don't count as a necro tbh

Warhammer: Nah, probably does some damage but someone like Kharn or anyone major takes him down.

God of War: As I've said with the massive buff of the Greek saga I really don't think Bugs clears now.

Killer Instinct: Solos

Guilty Gear: Maybe Sol passively mucks Bugs over, that or That Man does something IDK anymore

My Hero Academia: Yeets

Puella Magi: Probably does some damage but the top tiers flex.

Shin Megami Tensei: Does a bit of progress, but SMT Dante or Demi Fiend can just scream at him.

Asura's Wrath: Probably incons with the top tiers or clears.

Kirby: Nah

Fire Emblem: May Incon with tier 2 Azura

Dragon Age: Clears

Back