• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Bugs has superior hax than Mickey, but then again I could be wrong, and it'd still be interesting to see regardless

Have you asked Darkanine to comment again?

What was I supposed to comment on again? Sorry, it's been awhile.

And yeah, Tier 4 Loony Tunes is pretty consistent.

Okay. Then it should probably be fine to upgrade the characters, although good justifications obviously have to be added to the pages.

Also, we should probably place Daffy Duck and Wile E. Coyote into the High tiers, with the god tiers being Marvin the Martain with his weapons.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IIRC, also sealing. What's his best Regenerationn feat again? We could make it "At least" that level
Mid-Godly scaled to other chracters like Dafy Duck

Also

Find a website that other missing abilities but supporting evidnece

Immersion, Time Stop, Ilusion creation, empathetic manipulation, Probability manipulation, life manipulation, Sleep manipulation, attack reflection, Type 1 acausality, Non-Physical Interaction, and Power Nullification seem fine

I'd prefer Low Godly over mid godly since it only shows the physical body being erased

Time travel and most of the other abilities seems fine

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Immersion, Time Stop, Ilusion creation, empathetic manipulation, Probability manipulation, life manipulation, Sleep manipulation, attack reflection, Type 1 acausality, Non-Physical Interaction, and Power Nullification seem fine
I'd prefer Low Godly over mid godly since it only shows the physical body being erased

Time travel and most of the other abilities seems fine
Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation also erase the soul not just the body as that would be Matter Manipulation or Deconstruction. In the shown, erasure has been proved to being actual erasure.

Back