• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buddy vs Rayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh.

What exactly does Buddy have that helps her prevent Rayne from demolishing her with versatility alone?

Because holy shit, the sheer gap in abilities is ridiculous here.

Oh, long time ago considered to make a Rayne profile, but then I remembered that I only played one game and I don't longer remember it and hadn't the means to play it again... Anyway, Buddy is not very versatile and lacks of powers to stand a chance.

She's kinda

sorta 20 Brads rolled into one

Considering she beat up a mutated Brad, when as he was slowly mutating, he killed like 20 guys on his... well, former, level.

Brad in base can shrug off trucks ramming at full speed on him and dynamites

EoG Brad can stomp armies similar to his former self

Buddy BoG can fight back against Brad.

Oh, so AP advantage. What's Rayne AP level? Its seems there's no calc, but destroying bolder can yield high-end of 9-B and even 9-A results.

I should probably get calcs for Rayne's physical feats soon. She's definitely not baseline Wall level, that much I can tell just from a glance.

But yeah, I still don't see how a decent AP advantage mitigates everything else though. Even if it's one-shot worthy, Rayne has her beat in just about every other area, and has ways to shorten the gap as well as get past durability altogether.

Dilated Perception also makes her ridiculously faster. (Since we apparently allow speed-boosts in speed equalized matches now, last I heard.)

I'll find a video of Rayne smashing one of the boulders. It happens during her second fight with Ephemera in Bloodrayne 2, although it takes a couple of hits to smash it completely.

There might be some other feats I can link here as well.

Not really

also speed ain't equal because they have the exact same speed

DMUA said:
Not really

also speed ain't equal because they have the exact same speed
>speed ain't equal

Hoo man, then this is how slow Buddy is going to be moving in comparison to Rayne once the latter starts using her Dilated Perception.

By the way, that's Kagan, Rayne's pureblood vampire father who's easily the same speed as her under normal circumstances, if not faster.

So I had to remove Rayne's poison and shapeshifting abilities, since those apparently come from a non-canon game.

Doesn't affect that much in regards to this fight, but I figured I'd let people know regardless.

Oh well I guess I'll have to think of some 9-As

Ugh

Fork I don't have any ideas

Saikou The Lewd King said:
inb4 Lisa The Joyful: Directed by Uwe Boll.
Count yourself lucky. The jackass retired in 2016.

One of the best things to come out of that year. Easily.

Eh

Let's think about it after King flexes his newfound power upon this poor wizened thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back