• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BSS CRT

I think Stick Bug and Windy Bee specifically should get Ressurection and Reactive Evolution since when they reach 0 HP, they grow stronger and stronger, damage and durability, this doesn't end too so I think it should fit being this, it'll replace Windy Bee's Statistics Amp, Windy Bee should also have Small Size (Type 1) and Weather Manip (For Reasons Below). The stats should change to 9-B to At least 9-A for Windy Bee's Boss key and Stick Bug, since they don't stop getting stronger. Stick bug should also get teleportation.

Profiles:

Last edited:
0 HP is considered bugs dying usually as if you kill most mobs and even bosses, they just die however these specific bugs just drop loot and then teleport to a new level
Any video clip showing how their "respawn" works?

I know this isn't the best example, but this video shows how it works (kinda) with the king beetle.

The King Beetle is killed, this part might be confused, the other king beetle only appeared because another player got there, as you will see some seconds after, it shows a text that says "King Beetle 23:59:25" or something like that, which is the cooldown, that's how normal enemies work

Now, for the windy bee and the stick bug

A video of a player fighting the stick bug and it respawning/teleporting to another field but stronger than before
Here's how it works with Windy Bee, and it's essentially the same

Now, for the windy bee and the stick bug

A video of a player fighting the stick bug and it respawning/teleporting to another field but stronger than before
Here's how it works with Windy Bee, and it's essentially the same
I was confused for a moment because I don't know this game, but videos do make sense for the abilities being argued for.

Tho, what makes it Reactive Evolution than Reactive Power Level?

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.

It would fall under it as they consistently get more and more durable each time you kill them.

I was confused for a moment because I don't know this game, but videos do make sense for the abilities being argued for.

Tho, what makes it Reactive Evolution than Reactive Power Level?
For stick bug specifically, after the first few “defeats” to the bees he starts using a move where he raises a statue that boosts his defense from far away. Although it happens this way every time you fight him so it could be he’s simply holding back on using it for the first few parts of the fight.

Windy bee- on the other hand- doesn’t have anything going for reactive evolution over reactive power level at all as far as I can tell.

Hm...

I guess it would be Evolution, since it doesn't seem like growth through Combat.

For stick bug specifically, after the first few “defeats” to the bees he starts using a move where he raises a statue that boosts his defense from far away. Although it happens this way every time you fight him so it could be he’s simply holding back on using it for the first few parts of the fight.

Windy bee- on the other hand- doesn’t have anything going for reactive evolution over reactive power level at all as far as I can tell.
Windy Bee does actually for reactive evolution, quoted from the page:

"The user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.", Windy Bee's case would mainly fall under boosting endurance.

Hm...

I guess it would be Evolution, since it doesn't seem like growth through Combat.
Windy Bee does actually for reactive evolution, quoted from the page:

"The user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.", Windy Bee's case would mainly fall under boosting endurance.
Alright this is fair

The reasons the stats change it because each time you kill them they get stronger and stronger, and the closest I can get is something that is between 9-B and 9-A, and the reason why it has at least is because it is unknown but it is definetly stronger than the feat by an unknown point because it keeps on growing but since that's the highest feat atm I can't go beyond that.

Back