• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reading though them, Cure Dream wins. I don't know much about Cure Dream, but her Arsenal, is way better and is why she wins. Bruford is limited to Melee, and his really Sharp Hair. While she has ranged attacks, I mean Pink Flamethrowers.. He has no counter whatsoever. He may be able to dodge exploding Butterflies, not the flamethrower. He may have Regen but, if DIO, who gut hurts from Burns, and he almost died in that Inferno, and needed to suck tons of blood, to fully regen form it, I doubt Bruford would able to survive prolonged burning. He may be able to Defeat her if it was Close Quarters, since he is a very good melee fighters, I say Cure wins.

Back