• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking News: Disney Buys Fox

Js250476 said:
^That's still the best ERB imo
Mario Bros vs Wright Brothers will always have a special place in my heart.

Edit: And Doctor Who vs Doc Brown. Classic.

I hope that this much control over entertainment will not have bad consequences for society as a whole.

Also, given that the outwardly wholesome Disney will now control, for example, Family Guy and Futurama, I hope that this will not lead to censorship to take their edges off.

Btw: Rupert Murdoch will now have an awful lot more money to spend in his ideological war with George Soros.

Everyone thinking about the MCU, I'm over here thinking what is Disney gonna do now that it owns Family Guy and Fox News, probably the two edgiest programs on the channel.

Disney does not own Fox News. Rupert Murdoch will keep all of his news divisions, and have much more money to spend on them and other venues to promote his ideals.

At least according to the news that I read.

My apologies about getting political. Should we close this thread?

hmm this is interesting to see hopefully we get heroes into MCU even more and lol Ant

Back