• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

Why wasn’t this made before?

But yeah Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are basically perfect shows in my opinion and I believe on this site share the same opinion

So let’s discuss!

Breaking_Bad_title_card.png

1450926_790638197639815_2955351833384743568_n.png

hello i am here to discuss better call saul despite the fact that this thread has had no activity for over a year

there is an upcoming better call saul spin-off cartoon for children (i am not joking sadly) and in it jimmy absolutely ******* eviscerates three kids with some snowballs, building level saul confirmed

as for season 6 i am excited to see what they do with lalo and his trip to belize, personally i think huell should kill lalo so that he can scale to lalos subsonic calc, thus probably bringing my huell kinetic energy calc up to like wall level or something

MASSIVE BUMP. I’m both surprised and unsurprised how little BB/BCS representation on the wiki cause yeah…. besides Walt and maybe a few others what else that’s notable could be implemented on the wiki? Well actually, I got a few characters that I feel deserve profiles + other cool ideas. So without further ado, here’s characters I feel should have profiles:

Nacho Varga (It just makes sense given his prominence in BCS and the fact that he has a few good feats. I believe he should have stealth mastery, vehicular mastery, weapon proficiency, and should likely be 9-C tho haven’t watched BCS in a few months and all of his moments are a bit fuzzy in m)

Steven Gomez (Mainly would just be a copy paste of everything Hank has but team matches with the both of them could be interesting)

Badger (Mainly for the memes lol but he goes have a cross bow iirc in s1/2. Also don’t think Skinny Pete or Combo had enough to make him profile worthy sadly)

Huell (HUELL LEGIT NEEDS A PROFILE RN LMAO. Anyways, he should have stealth mastery as he is a master pickpocket and honestly otherwise idk unfortunately lol. He’s at least likely physically stronger than Saul and Walt lol. Also don’t think Kuby has enough stuff to make a profile out of him unfortunately however would love to be proven wrong)

Todd and Jack (It just makes sense lol. They’d mainly just have weapon mastery)

And last but certainly not least

Howard Hamlin (This would be mainly for the memes but he kinda kicked Saul’s ass in boxing in BCS lmao. Please somebody make a Howard Hamlin profile even tho I mostly ironically want this profile so I can make him the next Ned Leeds of the wiki lol)

Other characters could be Crazy 8, Tyrus, and other gang members potentially but they could mainly be for team profiles which brings me into my next suggestion

Team Profiles:

I feel like this would be a really cool concept as we could see how Walt’s Empire, Gus’s Organization, and the Salamancas fair as a team. Team setups would probably look something like

Walt’s Drug Empire (Walt, Jesse, Saul, Huell, Kuby Jack Welker and his gang, Todd, Badger, Skinny Pete, and potentially Mike although he’s more so on Gus’ operation)

Gus’ Empire (Gus, Mike, Tyrus, Leonel + Marco, Lydia, more of Gus’ men working the operation, potentially Nacho Varga, and likely many more)

Salamanca’s (Hector, Tuco, Leonel + Marco, Lalo, Krazy 8, Emilio, potentially Nacho Varga, and likely many more)

DEA (Literally just everyone in BB in the DEA lol)

Nacho Varga (It just makes sense given his prominence in BCS and the fact that he has a few good feats. I believe he should have stealth mastery, vehicular mastery, weapon proficiency, and should likely be 9-C tho haven’t watched BCS in a few months and all of his moments are a bit fuzzy in m)
nacho doesn’t really have any physical feats, aside from surviving getting shot up by gus’s men. he is very skilled though, he and the twins killed like 20 members of a gang despite being massively outnumbered
Steven Gomez (Mainly would just be a copy paste of everything Hank has but team matches with the both of them could be interesting)
unlike hank gomez never beats anyone up, in fact he doesn’t have any feats or abilities aside from being a cop so i don’t think he should get a profile
Badger (Mainly for the memes lol but he goes have a cross bow iirc in s1/2. Also don’t think Skinny Pete or Combo had enough to make him profile worthy sadly)
badger fought and overpowered jesse in s1 so he should scale lol
Huell (HUELL LEGIT NEEDS A PROFILE RN LMAO. Anyways, he should have stealth mastery as he is a master pickpocket and honestly otherwise idk unfortunately lol. He’s at least likely physically stronger than Saul and Walt lol. Also don’t think Kuby has enough stuff to make a profile out of him unfortunately however would love to be proven wrong)
huell should probably be 9-C due to upscaling from walter jesse and saul, and the fact that he was hired as a bodyguard to defend saul from mike
Howard Hamlin (This would be mainly for the memes but he kinda kicked Saul’s ass in boxing in BCS lmao. Please somebody make a Howard Hamlin profile even tho I mostly ironically want this profile so I can make him the next Ned Leeds of the wiki lol)
howard hamlin profile would be pretty awesome but idk if he has any feats outside of a single boxing match with jimmy
Team Profiles:

I feel like this would be a really cool concept as we could see how Walt’s Empire, Gus’s Organization, and the Salamancas fair as a team. Team setups would probably look something like

Walt’s Drug Empire (Walt, Jesse, Saul, Huell, Kuby Jack Welker and his gang, Todd, Badger, Skinny Pete, and potentially Mike although he’s more so on Gus’ operation)

Gus’ Empire (Gus, Mike, Tyrus, Leonel + Marco, Lydia, more of Gus’ men working the operation, potentially Nacho Varga, and likely many more)

Salamanca’s (Hector, Tuco, Leonel + Marco, Lalo, Krazy 8, Emilio, potentially Nacho Varga, and likely many more)

DEA (Literally just everyone in BB in the DEA lol)
was thinking of making team profiles for the empires. the salamancas profile should just be a profile for the cartel though, and the dea only has two major characters in the show so i don’t think it would work. jack’s nazi gang should have a profile as well. walter and gus’s empires would share a lot of members (walter, jesse, mike, and lydia were all members of both empires). gus’s empire should have keys for breaking bad and better call saul. maybe saul goodman and associates can get a team profile as well? would probably be the biggest team profile in the verse since saul has connections to almost every character in one way or another

Just wanna takes this opportunity to spill the random fact that as right now Walter White has one of the best win ratios among all profiles

And to be honest, he is one most funny characters to speculate what he would do in certain situations
Yeah Walt’s really fun in VS matches
unlike hank gomez never beats anyone up, in fact he doesn’t have any feats or abilities aside from being a cop so i don’t think he should get a profile
Fair rip Gomey
badger fought and overpowered jesse in s1 so he should scale lol
Yeah forgot about that, Badger profile would be pretty funny
howard hamlin profile would be pretty awesome but idk if he has any feats outside of a single boxing match with jimmy
Technically if we count the tutorials as canon then we can probably say Howard is somewhat well versed in at least boxing as he taught how to the “Hamlincognito Uppercut” lmao. Besides that he’s arguably got some intelligence feats due to being a successful lawyer and he’s got his fight with Jimmy lol. Plus it’d just be pretty epic and hella funny to have a Howard profile and if we can have characters on the wiki with barely any feats of any kind, we can have Howard who at least has something lol.

was thinking of making team profiles for the empires. the salamancas profile should just be a profile for the cartel though, and the dea only has two major characters in the show so i don’t think it would work. jack’s nazi gang should have a profile as well. walter and gus’s empires would share a lot of members (walter, jesse, mike, and lydia were all members of both empires). gus’s empire should have keys for breaking bad and better call saul. maybe saul goodman and associates can get a team profile as well? would probably be the biggest team profile in the verse since saul has connections to almost every character in one way or another
Yea I guess I can agree to the cartel as its own team profile but don’t the Salamancas act as their own drug organization to Don Eladio in the same vein that Gus has his own team? And yea, know that I think about it, DEA is pretty lackluster lol. Jack’s gang should get their own profile but it should be noted that they are a part of Walt’s empire as well. And yes, a bunch of characters are interchangeable with each other. Saul ig could have a team profile as well.

Technically if we count the tutorials as canon then we can probably say Howard is somewhat well versed in at least boxing as he taught how to the “Hamlincognito Uppercut” lmao.
should probably ask the mods about whether or not that can be considered canon
Besides that he’s arguably got some intelligence feats due to being a successful lawyer and he’s got his fight with Jimmy lol. Plus it’d just be pretty epic and hella funny to have a Howard profile and if we can have characters on the wiki with barely any feats of any kind, we can have Howard who at least has something lol.
true enough i guess. although i sort of doubt that the mods would be happy with 9-C howard
Yea I guess I can agree to the cartel as its own team profile but don’t the Salamancas act as their own drug organization to Don Eladio in the same vein that Gus has his own team?
nah, they basically just work for the cartel. i don’t think any of them run their own organizations, they all just fill certain roles for the cartel. gus’s empire is separate from the cartel, he just conducts a ton of business with them. gus himself stated that, although his empire is a cartel business, it is still his.

should probably ask the mods about whether or not that can be considered canon
Yea idk if you plan to make a BB/BCS CRT but yea, I have feeling that they’re going to say no to that.

true enough i guess. although i sort of doubt that the mods would be happy with 9-C howard
I mean, he did beat Jimmy in a boxing match and harmed him so even though it’s kinda funny to think Howard is possibly 9-C, it’s what happened lol. I would be fine with 10-A on him if that’s what it comes to but “10-A, possibly 9-C” makes sense just due to the fact that he harmed and beat Jimmy in their single boxing match.

nah, they basically just work for the cartel. i don’t think any of them run their own organizations, they all just fill certain roles for the cartel. gus’s empire is separate from the cartel, he just conducts a ton of business with them. gus himself stated that, although his empire is a cartel business, it is still his.
Fair enough, I could argue for the Salamanca’s to have a team profile due to them being a family but that’s kind of stupid in it of itself, Cartel Team profile makes more sense.

So here’s what team profiles would consist of from what I’ve gathered:

Walt’s Drug Empire: (Walt, Jesse, Mike, Saul, Huell, Kuby, Badger, Skinny Pete, Combo, Jack Welker, Todd, Jack’s Gang, Lydia, Ed, and arguably Skylar as well. Also keep in mind not all of these guys have to necessarily have profiles of their own and can just exist in this profile as most of them are better as a team)

Gus’ Organization/Los Pollos Hermanos: (Gus, Mike, Leonel + Marco, Tyrus, Victor, Nacho Varga, Gale, arguably Walt + Jesse in s3-4, and MANY more)

Cartel: (Don Eladio, Bolsa, Hector, Tuco, Leonel + Marco, Lalo, Nacho, Krazy 8, Emilio, No-Doze, and a shit ton of more side characters and henchmen I can’t remember)

Jack’s Gang: (Self explanatory)

Saul Goodman + Associates/Better Call Saul Law Firm: (Literally almost every mentioned character above plus a ton)

Definitely forgot a ton but I think I have the overall idea here. Main thing that’s going to be difficult is that there is a ton of interchangeable characters between groups. Maybe we can define that with specific keys for different points of time in the team’s lifespan?

Last edited:
Back