• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawlhalla General Discussion

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
6077f2aa5cdf9a268c10d3dd-bg.jpg

Anyway, do we have any plans for the verse? Pretty sure we have way more characters to add.

Although, I seriously forget the scaling chain.

Oh damn, well I added this verse to my list to revise it.

But at least we can now add characters to the wiki, and I will work on systematic-wise (re-evaulating the verse of power, new format style akin to what I did with jujitsu kaisen, plus adding some explanation pages)

Nice to meet you, also yeah I got some of those noted down, but thanks for the info of the red giant one.

I calced Munin and Hugin flying here

Nice to meet you, also yeah I got some of those noted down, but thanks for the info of the red giant one.

I calced Munin and Hugin flying here
Interesting. I hope to calc the Ulgrim one soon, but that's cool Munin/Hugin being able to traverse 9 entire universal constructs within a day (seems) is considered for speed for the verse, what with being 70 trillions of times the speed of light.

Nice to meet you too!

Rayman is getting a SpongeBob skin, huh.

I can't believe Spongebob is getting downgraded smh.

Jokes aside though, is a cool crossover. Whether or not we add Brawlhalla keys to their profiles, it's interesting which characters they chose to give each skin to to say the least (Patrick as Teros, and visuals for his signatures are wild lmao)

Since it's a bigger star you should assume a bigger distance and thus a larger timeframe.

And worse case scenario use GBE
Oh, so there is still hope yet? Already assume the bigger distance, but could use a larger timeframe though 60 did not get the FTL lower than SoL 😅

I keep hearing of this GBE. Swear I've seen it on a calculations page or something. Does the wiki have a specific section/page for it? Nvm, found it.

Back