• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars Upgrade and Some Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meteor calculation (233.06644359465 Tons of TNT) recalculated and accepted, now let's get to the multipliers (I'll cover previously accepted, but after talking to Arm i will only get the multipliers given in the game);

8-Bit;
1.5x= 349.599665391975 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level
3x= 699.19933078395 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level+
4.5x= 1048.798996175925 Tons of TNT, or Small Town Level
Brock;
1.5x = 349.599665391975 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level
Colt;
2x = 466.1328871893 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level
Frank;
1,5x = 349.599665391975 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level
Squeak;
1,1x = 256.373087954115 Tons of TNT, or Multi-City Block Level

The interesting thing is, again, other characters can be scaled to the multiplier character (except 8-Bit), I don't know what to do about this scaling chain.

i agree. Anyways i think we need to add some more powers to BS in general. Could i mention it here or should i just make another CRT?

i wanna add a potential addition of regeneration, somewhere in mid.
Brawlers passively regenerate, even from one hp and that is intervined with their gadgets which help them regenerate even faster often.

i wanna add a potential addition of regeneration, somewhere in mid.
Brawlers passively regenerate, even from one hp and that is intervined with their gadgets which help them regenerate even faster often.
hmm, i entered their profile as healing hax but this is ok too

i mean healing would be sth like Pam's turret, while they have passive healing which, yes, could be just healing, but i feel like it might be better to add it as regen as it works in a similar way. I mean they aren't healing themselves with an ability, their HP kinda comes back and that is that.

My default assumption there would be that's just what happens when they die, but I dunno. No matter what, they cannot regenerate from being turned into that puddle, so clearly the regen isn't at that level.

My default assumption there would be that's just what happens when they die, but I dunno. No matter what, they cannot regenerate from being turned into that puddle, so clearly the regen isn't at that level.
still, at least it's obvious that they've taken enough damage to almost turn into a puddle (They can regenerate even if they have almost 1 Health left, so that's mean characters can regenerate even when they are almost too close to a puddle), doesn't that give a good regen?

still, at least it's obvious that they've taken enough damage to almost turn into a puddle (They can regenerate even if they have almost 1 Health left, so that's mean characters can regenerate even when they are almost too close to a puddle), doesn't that give a good regen?
I mean, I guess but I would still assume they just happen to melt when they die no matter the damage that was inflicted

Yeah should be. I find the wording a bit awkward tho, maybe something like
Passive Healing and possibly Regeneration (High-Low. Brawlers will passively heal damage that doesn't kill them)
Weaknesses: The Brawlers' passive healing starts only a few seconds after being injured.
Sounds better? English isn't my first language so I wouldn't know for sure, just giving my suggestion

One doubt, does colette's damage as a function of HP scale to the calculation?
that character's ability seems a bit unfavorable because if the one character against her has a lot of health (strong), Colette hits him enough to do good damage and his ability has no limits, if you put a planet level person against her, she can do good damage to him makes a powerful attack because that's how her ability works (Deals high damage to strong characters and less damage to weaker ones.)
it has a minimum value that we know but no maximum value, so we can write this at least;
Varies, Multi-City Block level to Unknown

I just want to come back to this, I just wanna say I kind of disagree on 8-A brawl star, simply because most characters are 8-A because they can d feat el primo, however only his meteor is 8-A, physically, el primo isn’t above 9-B/ 9-A, and I don’t see why other characters should scale to it

I just want to come back to this, I just wanna say I kind of disagree on 8-A brawl star, simply because most characters are 8-A because they can d feat el primo, however only his meteor is 8-A, physically, el primo isn’t above 9-B/ 9-A, and I don’t see why other characters should scale to it
@Yar_R_agi_7k @Arceus0x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back