• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bran Stark (Show) stats rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran's current profile is very incomplete and inaccurate in many ways so I've reworked all of his stats:

Powers and Abilities: Magic, Nigh-Omniscience, Clairvoyance, Dream Manipulation (Can see events and receive visions of the past, future and present in the form of dreams which he can influence), Mind Manipulation (Can send his consciousness into the mind of an animal or a human, to see through their eyes and control their body as if it were his own), Memory Manipulation (Can see the memories of those he possess), Weapon Mastery (Able to use weapons efficiently on the bodies he controls) and Social Influencing

Attack Potency: Human level

Speed: Below Average Human
in his wheelchair

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Human Class

Durability: Human level

Stamina:
Average

Range: Standard melee range, Tens of meters with Mind Manipulation

Standard Equipment: Wheelchair

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (He has the ability to receive prophetic visions and see past events. Having become the new Three-Eyed Raven, his powers increased exponentially, having access to many more events which he explains multiple times, so much that Bran notices of almost anything, becoming almost omniscient. However, he still needs to know about certain events before he can view them. WoG states that the way Bran's power works is that he basically has a Kindle library of the entire history of the universe)

Weaknesses: When he is using his powers, his consciousness leaves his body, making him vulnerable. He is paraplegic and relies on his wheelchair to move. Normal human weaknesses

Last edited:
Bump
I feel like I'm missing some ability or something, so i need input on that.
I also need help with this scene: when they are being attacked by the Wights, Bran is seeing an event from the past and hears his friend calling for help. So while he was in the past, he controls Hodor in the present, which then affects Hodor in the past as well. Would that give any other ability? Should Bran have Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception for hearing his friend while he was in the past?

Mind Manipulation (Can send his consciousness into the mind of an animal or a human, to see through their eyes and control their body as if it were his own)
Wouldn't "Mind manipulation and Possession" be better?

"Possession is the ability of a character to take control of another character by entering their mind, body, or soul. It is different from mind control, as it is done internally instead of externally. Traditionally in folklore and fiction, demons and ghosts most often have this power. Possession allows for many characters to escape death by hopping from one body to another, making it difficult to kill them.
  • Mental Possession: The user possesses the victim by entering their mind or projecting their consciousness into their body so that they can control them."

Doesn't he need a weirwood tree to be near to look in past? I'm sure he never did it without a tree near him, excluding his a few dreams which he doesn't control.

Doesn't he need a weirwood tree to be near to look in past? I'm sure he never did it without a tree near him, excluding his a few dreams which he doesn't control.
At first yes, but then I don't know anymore, it's been a long time since I saw the show.
But otherwise it wouldn't change much, he will always have dream manipulation thanks to the weirwood

He dreams about past/future but not what he want - it will just show random events. While he can chose what to look only in the presence of a weirwood tree. So at best he should have X rating for intelligence (his own), nigh-omniscient while being near a weirwood tree.

Wouldn't "Mind manipulation and Possession" be better?
I honestly don't know if it is Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry or Possession; or if he can have two abilities for that. I need help with that too

Hmm, I think the first scene is disconnected from the talk between him and Sam, so he could have went to the weirwood in the winterfall. The second one also wasn't a controlled one, he controlled Hodor and through it he reached the past without wanting. It wasn't a voluntary travel to that exact moment, it just happened.

The second one also wasn't a controlled one, he controlled Hodor and through it he reached the past without wanting. It wasn't a voluntary travel to that exact moment, it just happened.
Bran was seeing Hodor's past before he took control of him and the Night King's attack. When the attack happens, Bran hears his friend asking for help in the present, so being in the past controls Hodor of the present to escape, and then that also affects Hodor of the past. And Bran could still see the past without being in contact with the weirwood or with Hodor

Last edited:
I agree with this, Bran should probably also have memory manipulation as he can see the memories of those he possess and since he is the reason of why Hodor was like that is because he saw Bran while he was on his memories.

I agree with this, Bran should probably also have memory manipulation as he can see the memories of those he possess and since he is the reason of why Hodor was like that is because he saw Bran while he was on his memories.
That's right, that's how Hodor got his mental problem. By the way, would Bran controlling Hodor in the present and past give him a Range upgrade?

I think it mostly seems fine to me. But why social influencing?

I think it mostly seems fine to me. But why social influencing?
He can use his power to see the past to manipulate or influence people like he did with Littlefinger when he offered him the dagger and at the trial

There are only two things left to finish:
1)
Can send his consciousness into the mind of an animal or a human, to see through their eyes and control their body as if it were his own
If that ability is Mind Manipulation or Possession, or both
2)
Bran was seeing Hodor's past before the Night King's attack. When the attack happens, Bran hears his friend asking for help in the present, so being in the past he controls Hodor of the present to escape, and then that also affects Hodor of the past
If that feat would give any new abilities, like Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception for hearing to his friend in the present while Bran was in the past, and if it would upgrade his Range

Just realised something, through memory/dream manipulation he should have a form of Time Travel, he can presence ancient/pre-show events like the born of the Night King, the combat at the Tower of Joy and the secret wedding of Lyanna and Rhaegar. And in fact, he can alterate them as we see what happened to Hodor.

Just realised something, through memory/dream manipulation he should have a form of Time Travel, he can presence ancient/pre-show events like the born of the Night King, the combat at the Tower of Joy and the secret wedding of Lyanna and Rhaegar. And in fact, he can alterate them as we see what happened to Hodor.
I don't know if it is the same but this is said on the Clairvoyance page:
Dream Scying: The ability to see what happened in the past or future through one's dreams.

The thing is that Clairvoyance would only be seeing the future, Bran can directly affect these events, like when he called his father and then he looked behind but he couldn't see Bran, that should be Time Travel to a degree.

I guess you're right. Would it be "Limited Time Travel" since Bran can only send his consciousness to the past? And that would upgrade his Range to Universal+ with Mind Manipulation?

I think so, adding to that he also might have Self-Perception Manipulation as no one except the Night King and the Others can view Bran while he is dreaming.

He can use his power to see the past to manipulate or influence people like he did with Littlefinger when he offered him the dagger and at the trial
Normal manipulation =/= social influencing.

Fine, I'm going to remove it. What about the other abilities that @ZeedKrakenZilla said like Limited Time Travel, the Range upgrade and everything else?

Clairvoyance (Dream Scying w/prophetic dreams and Visual linking w/skinchanging ), Limited Time Travel, Mind manipulation and Possession ( Skinchanging ), Range to Universal+ with Skinchanging

Powers and Abilities: Magic, Nigh-Omniscience, Limited Time Travel, Dream Manipulation (Can send his consciousness through time to see past, present and future events in the form of dreams that he can affect), Perception Manipulation (Cannot be seen by other people in his dreams), Clairvoyance (Can receive visions of the past, present and future), Mind Manipulation, Possession (Can send his consciousness into the mind of an animal or a human, to see through their eyes and control their body as if it were his own), Memory Manipulation (Can see the memories of those he possess) and Weapon Mastery (Able to use weapons efficiently on the bodies he possess)

Range: Standard melee range, Universal+ with Mind Manipulation and Possession (Possessed Hodor from the present while Bran's consciousness was in the past, which ended up affecting Hodor from the past)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back