• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brak has committed Haram

WOOOOOOAH WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL
QvbVJry.png

OOOOOH MAAAAH GAAAAWWDDD

NO WAY-AIE-AIE-AYEEAAUUGH

BROTHA, BROTHA NAW...

LEBRON NEVER STRIKED THAT POSE.

YOU have been controlled by bad people. You have been groomed by the liberal elites of VSBattles, and look at what they've done to you. Not to worry, my son, we shall exorcise this foul furry efreet out of you and send it back to its original dimension of Sodom and Gomorrah, Wallahi.
A couple of lashings should beat the devil out of him.

Killing is a last resort. He is still young, so the furry demon inhabiting his psyche can be vanquished with enough cyberbullying.

His finger slipped and accidentally posted it on this sub-forum when he meant to do it in the News sub-forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very possible. I understand the psyche of furries both young and old, 80s oldschool and zoomer junkie. I will require a lot of holy water, lockers to shove him in, a plethora of slurs, and, if the situation is dire, a couple of farmers from New Zealand.
What a convoluted way to say that you were one yourself. Don't let the past define you though.

Back