• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainstorm VS 1,000,000 Brain Storms

clearly, the match of the century. Just don't give Brainstorm flight and make the speed equalized and its the fairest match ever created, amirite?

Brainstorm OV
Brain storm

Well, so basically Urban infect Brainstorm with Brainstorm, then Brainstorm send a lightning to Urban and kill him, and then Brainstorm dies by Brainstorm.

End.

Okay how many time takes the.... Urg, cyrococnite to kill the victim?

Okay, Brainstorm is intelligent enough to figured out that being near a cloud of an unknown material that came from a weirdo is not a good idea.

So he either start to fly or make a forcefield so he can avoid being a donized crab, then he electrocute Urban and leave the place.

Simply?

Yeah a cl...

Let me see....... Ah..

You know what, the hell with IQ, Brainstorm would not see a parasite from probably near down him, until it become to late.

Doneze crab is served, I will go with the weirdo.

you know this is fun & games right

i was going to make this an actual thread but i thought it was a stomp lol

its not like trying to make it an actual thread would help either, they only see AP differences to determine whether its OK or not, I believe.

From what I can tell, if its just the stand vs him the stand wins probably, it'll be too late by the time he realizes he's being attacked, if it's him vs urban guerrilla then he can likely just ohko him and maybe prevent the spread.

>Implying killing him stops it.

But yes it's fun and games.

Back