• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainiac vs Acnologia

His biological maniplation centered around diesease and mind control or pain inducment. He could only biolocially transmute to that degree on himself similair to shapeshifting IIRC

@omega998

Unlike with Zero (who's magic was existance erasure not space-time magic) Natsu and co only escaped the BFR after it was undone by Acno's death Not Natsu nullifying it. Also resistance and nullification are two seperate things dispite their similarity.

@zensum

Given Brainiac's inteligence applying transmutation to some else shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility; Organic beings are just collections of molecules after all.

@Delta intelligence ain't really an argument if he never used it on others except for himself I don't see why would we consider he can now do it, because it doesn't matter how intelligent you are if your powers have limitations there is nothing you can do.

Unless your smart enough to get rid of the limitation.

Brainiac's molecular and biological manipulation appear to be related in a bio manip via molecular manip sorta way and if that is the case then i see no reason why Brainiac cannot use molecular manip on Acno.

^he never used it on anyone except himself so that's it, no other reason necessary.

Also a limitation as in that's the limit of your power and it can not be evolved further.

I'm at a loss; has Braniac ever manipulated the molecular makeup of a biological creature in any way shape and form? Take firestorm as an example, he has virtually limitless molecular manipulation on non-organic matter as long as he understands it, but one of his limitations is he can't mess with organic matter at least his new52 incarnation can't.

He can apparently only use it on himself as he never did on anyone else. I mean there a tons of cases where if one person hasn't showed a specific abilty than it's considered they can't.

Back