• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

Dargoo Faust wrote

For Flowery's, I did give a point why hax aren't used much, but up to you.

For mine, it doesn't unless the oponent is naturally really horny.

For StaCinnebar, Star is an absolute bundle of CIS that enjoys blasting her way trhough, and sometimes even makes a mace and goes melee just souse.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It being glorified speed amp doesn't affect my point tough?
It does, if you wanna argue that Dante is as haxxed as Vergil (which baffles me, to be serious).

Also, are we really saying that Low-Mid regen is too strong to handle?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
For StaCinnebar, Star is an absolute bundle of CIS that enjoys blasting her way trhough, and sometimes even makes a mace and goes melee just souse.
Does... that mean Star's good or...?

RebubleUselet said:
It does, if you wanna argue that Dante is as haxxed as Vergil (which baffles me, to be serious).

Also, are we really saying that Low-Mid regen is too strong to handle?
No. We don't operate by ABC logic. Vergil can one-shot any enemy he'll encounter. Dante can speedamp to the point where they can't even try to parry, two comoletely different things.

No. I am saying that it allows Dante to survive long enough that "he doesn't start with quicksilver" isn't much of an argument. Plus, doesn't he also have a transformation that makes him immune to attacks equal to his normal AP?

@Fire Ikki seems fine.

@Cinnebar Sub-Zero was taken, sorry.

@Nico The regen seems too high for Bertolt, sorry.

@Loko Zoidberg seems fine.

@Jacky Tigre seems fine.

Give me some time to count entries, we may have already hit 32.

@Ricsi

>We don't operate by ABC logic. Vergil can one-shot any enemy he'll encounter. Dante can speedamp to the point where they can't even try to parry

What does ABC logic have to do with this? What I'm saying is that comparing Dante's Quicksilver to Vergil's Spatial Manip w/ Yamato doesn't make much sense.

>I am saying that it allows Dante to survive long enough that "he doesn't start with quicksilver" isn't much if an argument.

Well, too bad for whoever he is fighting.

>Plus, doesn't he also have a transformation tuat makes him immune to attacks equal to his normal AP?

No, that's from DMC4 onwards.

Dargoo Faust said:
@DMUA/King Eragon seems to be very haxxed. Does his mindhax/word-killing have limitations?
His mindhax is basic, and the only way he would have any form of mindhax that could legitimately affect/incap more than one person at a time is if he had his Eldunari. (Which would disqualify him automatically due to boosting him all the way into high-end Tier 7)

Death Words work by tweaking blood vessels, messing with arteries, et cetera. Characters with regen and/or characters who don't have normal human/animal/draconic physiology (so about half of the list that's here already) would make this useless. Other than that, his best thing is telekinesis, and anyone with Low-Mid gets past the more dangerous things he can do with that.

And I am saying that I have never done so. You just seemed to believe that me saying that Dante's quicksilver is too much means that I think that it is equal to soatial manip. Which is false, the two are completely different things.

"Too bad for whoever he's fighting" is not an argument for why he doesn't stomo nearly any enemy nominated. Which is something that we should be trying to avoid.

Btw, we did let Nero through in 7-B brackets. Idk why using Vergil here is an issue, the only difference is that he's more skilled with Yamato.

We have hit 32 entries.

I have reserved spots for whoever still needs to change entries/entries I am still unsure of.

RebubleUselet said:
Btw, we did let Nero through in 7-B brackets. Idk why using Vergil here is an issue, the only difference is that he's more skilled with Yamato.
That isn't an argument tough. People too haxed were left in already.

He one-shots enemies and can tank nearly any attack with relative ease. Dante can also attack nearly any attack, and can win the battle at any moment if pressured too much.

Back