• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

RebubleUselet said:
Uh, Kwon seems a bit OP
Seems only.

Time stop is never, ever used because it is 100% resusted, and pocket dimension is only used to fight without the need to preoccupy about the surroundings.

Now, is it me or does Vergil look very hax too? Context might change that, but stuff like his regen seems pretty broken.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Now, is it me or does Vergil look very hax too? Context might change that, but stuff like his regen seems pretty broken.
His Mid regen is pretty shit tbh. Chopping his head off is enough to bypass it. His only actual hax is Durability Negation via Spatial Manipulation. Soul Manip isn't combat-applicable.

If he gets Mid Regen that will be too much

Plus spatial Hax and a huge scaling chain above 46 Tons.

RebubleUselet said:
His Mid regen is pretty shit tbh. Chopping his head off is enough to bypass it.
Chopping off the head of someone equal to youn in AP in nigh impossible tough. Not unless you have broken spatial hax that bypasses dura, but that wouldn't be allowed...

We didn't allow Akame's one shot in the last one, idk why we'd allow spatial manip unless it's really ooc

It is possible though?

Btw, Vergil's regen is stamina-based, and goes as low as Low-Mid over time. And again, it's not that great.

Either way, if you wish so, I can change him to Dante, who doesn't really have hax.

RebubleUselet said:
It is possible though?

Btw, Vergil's regen is stamina-based, and goes as low as Low-Mid over time. And again, it's not that great.

Either way, if you wish so, I can change him to Dante, who doesn't really have hax.
Not unless you have a higher AP than the enemies dura, no. Cutting through something that wide and equally durable as you is not something you just do in one strike, blade or not.

Over time, maybe. But he kinda one-shots, and his profile does link to regen while exhausted, and even that level can be pretty unfair.

Same applies for Dante, except quicksilver are the problem instead of spatial manip.

@Ricsi

Actually, IIRC the bullet didn't go through Dante's head, so regenerating from that would be only Low-Mid.

Well, can't really do anything about that.

Quicksilver isn't something Dante leads with though, and it's basically just a glorified speed amp, which would work even w/ speed equalized. It's not comparable to Vergil's dura neg that comes from his signature weapon.

It being glorified speed amp doesn't affect my point tough?

It is more than enough to make enemies unable to deal with him, and killing him faster than that is still pretty difficult even if he has Low-Mid regen.

Went out for a bit, back now.

@Therefir Will swap out.

@Bambu Hunter seems fine.

@Flowery Probably too haxxed.

@Ricsi Lord seems fine so long as the Willpower manip doesn't usually apply in combat.

@Cinnebar Star seems extremely haxxed. Is there something I'm missing?

@Keeweed ET is definitly too haxxed, sorry.

@Causality Medaka Box is taken, apologies.

@Kazuma Beholster looks good assuming the stuff at the end is just resistances.

@Generic Spoodermon is in.

@Xmark12 AINCRAD works fine.

@Overlord Uh, does that electron/quantum shenanigans ignore dura?

@00potato I should have mentioned I am saving a spot for Kinkiest on here as Solid Snake since they currently can't post on the wiki. Really sorry.

Back