• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
When describing what my criteria for too much hax is, ask yourself the question:
Could a haxless character with the same AP reasonably defeat your character?

If the answer is no, then another character might be more appropriate.
Well, Seilah was defeated by the Straus siblings whose AP were inferior to her.

@Anonymous

I mean, all of the ohter ones you listed can one-shot rather easily, save for Medusa who doesn't tend to abuse her hax in character.

So maybe Rider, IDK.

Kredory said:
I really want to nominate Shao Kahn and I could explain why he would be fair despite his hax tho
I mean

There should be a reasonable pool of less controversial 7-B MK characters who are used much less.

@Beast

It's supposed to be very light on hax. Including characters like that would likely make a bunch of stomps that would ruin the fun of the bracket.

Only Shinnok is 7-B for oneshotting two Low 7-Bs who are near baseline City level

Speaking of which Shao Kahn was supposed to be upgraded to 7-B

Potent Mid level regen would make me uncomfortable, High Mid is usually too much unless there is a weak spot or other weakness.

>composite human

I really want to say yes and I really want to say no.

Dargoo Faust said:
>composite human
I really want to say yes and I really want to say no.
CH just nukes while sitting in his bunker I guess

But he's a glass cannon so I don't think that's fair

While I do like the idea, they all kinda get one shot by a good few characters accepted so far except for Solution who is just a pain to kill in general.

@Shirou

Satou looks good.

@Griffon

As long as the time shenanigans isn't used in combat and you promise that they won't be revised to Elephant level again.

@Dargoo

He only Time Traveled to get where he needs to go. No Dark Chronicle character uses Time Travel offensively unless he decides to go back to the past and erase their origin point but he doesn't have that knowledge and didn't use it in combat against the main cast even tho it would have saved him.

Sirus is the one who got dropped down to 9-B, Emperor Griffon is the one with the legitimate 7-B feat, so he's not getting downgraded.

I feel like the EE, Reality Warping, BFR, and outright Dura Negation discount Kirbs, sorry.

Actually, this kirby version needs to eat to get powers, so this kirby isnt discounted, as he cant spam those freely, he is not canon game kirby.

Hmmm, I want to say Arc Company.

One way to make him less broken would be to assume he doesn't have the president's abilities, which makes him that much less hax, but even if he did his nature means that he'd possibly grant victory to the enemy as long as they put up a good fight (and request it. He doesn't grant wishes unless people explicitly request em).

@Kazuma

Yamcha looks good.

@Yung

Really iffy on Squalo

@Ricsi

I'm just going to say outright no on that.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm just going to say outright no on that.
Why? He is, by his nature, litirally unable to kill an enemy outright, and if they defeat a horde of High 8-C monsters he lets them win.

I'd rather not have the winner of the fight be determined by one of the fighters themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back