• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs. Marx (Battle of the End-Game Bosses) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Evil is a practice that many throughout fiction have come into, and these two combatants have managed to turn this practice into an art. While one commands a large army and prefers to win through brute force, the other prefers to stand in the shadows and let his enemies do the hard work and reap the rewards of their work for his own gain. But which of these two is truly the most powerful? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Bowser from the Super Mario franchise, and in the red corner, we have Marx from the Kirby franchise.

BowserNSMBU
KSA Marx
-This battle is to the death. No holds barred.
-Both characters are vaguely aware of each other, and there is no prep time.

-The battle takes place in Bowser's castle, giving Bowser the obvious home-court advantage.

-Both combatants are in their Base forms, which means Bowser doesn't get the Grand Stars or his Dreamy Bowser form, and Marx doesn't get his Marx Soul form.

With all that being said, let the debate begin!

Bowser: 8 (TheHadouCyberspaceWitch, The real cal howard, Iapitus The Impaler, Ottermonk, Eficiente, Marmara12, Metal Mario875, Christian Higdon)

Marx: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Kirby71 said:
>boundless evil

Then you dont know Hyness (boundless insanity).
Fair enough, but since he's a new character I didn't really know about, plus the fact that he isn't tiered yet, I can't really run on that. (Plus, there wasn't much else to tie Bowser and Marx with.)

I wouldn't say either of them are just overly evil. They're both willing to set aside their quarrels with the hero to fight a greater evil.

Anywho, following, and will probably eventually vote Bowser. I see Marx doesn't resist Transmutation, which Bowser has started with multiple times. (I.e., turning him into a brick)

Then I'm gonna go ahead and count these two as votes for Bowser.

I like Marx more, but Bowser simply has alot more going for him. My vote is for Bowser for a wider magical arsernal and ability to simply end the fight.

It doesn't seem to be a lot of arguments and logic here.

Bowser has a lot of hax, but I don't think he will start the battle with any of them. Marx scales to Magolor controlling Another Dimension which is massive in comparison to what Bower scales, more than enough for Marx to one-shot him. Beyond this Marx also has the range advantage and the mindset use it.

I vote Marx.

I gotta disagree. Bowser's quite capable of using his hax, can make Marx's ranged attacks not come close to hitting due to his spatial manipulation, and has his resurrection to boot.

Ah, forgot about the resurrection. Disagree with Bower starting a fight with hax in-character tho. Voting Bower.

Bowser has started with Sealing, Plot Manipulation, and even Transmutation multiple times, and has also started with Reality Warping multiple times. It's really not out of the question for these things to be used at the beginning, and yeah, Resurrection is also a factor.

Oh, boy! Just two more votes left before it's final!

Bowser VS Marx, my 2 favorite villains... Bowser is at his castle, and the wiki says that he can make minions into Bowser Clones, and Bowser can also warp Time, Space, and reality it's self to bring those minions, and summon them, if they happen to be on break. Even if that doesn't count, he has the ability to make a Blue version of himself(According to the wiki), so it's essentially 2 v 1 at minimum. Don't forget Giant Form, Transmutation, Fire, Lightning, and Earth Manipulation, Invulnerability, Magic, and being able to suck up enemies like he had Kirby's Hypernova ability, don't forget my two favorite, being able to heal themselves, and Curse Manipulation, all of which Marx doesn't have. Now, let's see what Marx has, that Bowser doesn't! Plant Manipulation(Which I doubt would be that useful), Energy Manipulation, Body Control, Intangibility, Ice Manipulation(Again, doubt it will be useful), and Black Hole Creation(Which Bowser has survived before, and even if it killed him, Resurrection). To put it simply, not even Marx Soul will save him, as Bowser could go back in time, and stop the process of him being turned into Marx Soul. Only problem is that Bowser can be dumb sometimes, but his powers as a whole absolutely destroys Marx. So yeah, I vote Bowser.

Aaand, that's it! Bowser wins by a landslide! If anyone wants to try to cheer on Marx, now's the time. Otherwise, I'm gonna try to get this added to both profiles.

Yay, my first completed debate!

Starter Pack said:
Aaand, that's it! Bowser wins by a landslide! If anyone wants to try to cheer on Marx, now's the time. Otherwise, I'm gonna try to get this added to both profiles.
Yay, my first completed debate!
Bowser wins FTRA. GG Marx

Back