• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Can the Koopa King defeat the dumb genius?

Both are bloodlusted.

Bowser

Dr. Eggma

They fight on the Dead or Alive universe, the winner gets all the girls.

Bowser
Eggman Adventure
Scenario 1: Bowser at base vs Eggman with only 7 days of prep.

Scenario 2: Bowser with EVERYTHING HE EVER HAD vs Eggman with a year of prep.

For scenerio 1: I'll give it to Eggman. For number Two however, Dreamy Bowser,Power Star or Star Rod Bowser takes the win I think.

Scenario 1: Eggman gathers all of the Chaos Emeralds and uses them to power a planet-level mech which roflstomps Bowser.

Scenario 2: We can assume that if Bowser gets everything here, Eggman does too, right? If so, he goes back to the Sol Dimension, snatches up the Jeweled Scepter, unlocks the Power of the Stars, then uses it to power a rebuilt and improved Egg Wizard which defeats Bowser in a fairly close match-up.

In my opinion Bowser (seen from Bowser's Inside story) can actually hold his own charging headfirst into situations as shown when he raids the Peach's castle hall by himself on numerous occasions (usually in the RPG's like Inside Story and Partners in Time). If it were a one on one fight with a moderate sized mech he would win. But on an army scale I'd say both would be very close. But knowing these two I'm just gonna say they accidentally blew themselves up with their bomb units.

(Although I prefer Bowser)

Eggman due to you giving him prep where in 5 days he can build planet busting or Multi-solar system level weapons, and in a year Eggman can go and get Time Eater of get the Power Stars and the Jeweled sceptor(Universal+ stuff)

Eggman por rape

Argumentos

1Tiene maquinas multiuniverse como el time eater y el eggsalamander

2Con el ca├▒on del control mental potenciado con las chaos emeralds podria controlar a bowser y a todo su ejercito

3Eggman tiene hasa├▒as de durabilidad increibles como resistir de caerse desde lost hex,sobrevivir a la explosion del eggomatic que resistia golpes de saonic que pueden cortar diamante como se ve en sonic cd

4Eggman con la capchconic conch podria llamar a algun deadly six para que destruya a bowser

5Los mario y luigi no son canon y eso fue confirmado por super dimentio que dijo que destruiria todos los mundos y por luigi en galaxy que dice que hay varias versiones del mundo en el universo

Scenario 1: Bowser at base vs Eggman with only 7 days of prep.

i'd give this to bowser since at base bowser has Super Strength, Super Speed, Invulnerability, Flight, Teleportation, Pyrokinesis, Sonic Roar, Shock wave stomp, his spiked shell and has the ability to summon minions, shoot Meteors, along with his dark magic powers in Electrokinesis, Terrakinesis, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Warping time and space and turning inhabitants int objects. along with this bowser can change his size by using magic or eating meat. and even with the give prep time eggmans machines were never built super sturdy since even tails can destroy them with minimal effort.

Scenario 2: Bowser with EVERYTHING HE EVER HAD vs Eggman with a year of prep.

bowser curbstomps star rod, grand stars, dreamy bowser, shrowser, his entire army powered by power starts/grand stars, ect. even with a full year of prep time anything that eggman could of used (time eater, chaos,exc) have either been destroyed or don't work for him either way and again most of his machinery isn't to teribbly powerful or helpful in a battle even given the chaos emeralds. since eggman mainly used them to either A, cause earth quacks, or power a machine that could only crack the planet surface or B power a machine or being that either betrays him (chaos) or suffers from an overload (emerl going on a complete rampage and losing all self-control.)

I don't think Egghead has ever made a mech too powerful for Super Sonic, who's the same tier as Bowser*, to take down.

• If you count Mario Party 9, anyway.

Both rounds to Eggman cause the first he can built planet busting mechs and the second he has the time eater (if you count that as an arsenal cause he got it within a year or so plus he should have everything to beat bowser right?) but without time eater he is dead

his mind control ray doesn't really last very long and wouldn't work if it doesn't make contact and since bowser can teleport I doubt the rays gonna hit bowser. that's if sonic colors show's anything at least

Bowser would ultimately win due to one key factor; he has had physical combat experience.

Yes, Eggman has a much superior mind and is capable of creating a large robot army, but Bowser has been crushed by his castle which has been estimated to weigh hundreds of tons, survived by sucked into a black hole, and has been beaten sensless dozens of times by Mario whether it be by being tossed into exploding spiked balls, or falling into a lava pit. In most appearances, Eggman has never really had any combat experience against his enemy (sonic). Most of the time, he just escaped by running away, or using some trap to temporarily keep sonic and his gang in place.

Furthermore, machinery is really all the that makes him excel in any way at all. Bowser is able to use dark magic, multiple types of fire, his impressive strength, and he's not utterly stupid, just clumsy. How else has he been able to steal the princess dozens of times? It's just his clumsyness that has gotten the better of him whenever he has made his plan.

Round 1: If Bowser is SMG base, then he takes this. If not, then Eggman builds a mech to stop the koopa king.

Round 2: Bowser gets Pure Hearts and stomps the verse.

Probably Bowser with everything he has that includes dreamy bowser, Star rod and many other haxs. Even if eggman has the time Eater Bowser is much faster and the time Eater durability is not high.

As for base idk it varies. But its pretty much what @realcal said for round 1

Round 1: I think Bowser should win in a close match if SMG is not included.

Round 2: That means he gets everything he stole, INCLUDING the Dream Stone, Grand Star, and Star Rod. Even if that weren't true, Bowser would still curbstomp with the Pure Hearts. Plus the Time Eater is outside help since it requires Modern and Classic Eggman to pilot it. Even with it, the Dream Stone, Star Rod, and Pure Hearts curbstomp it.

Fairly sure the only weapon Eggmam has that's capable of even harming Bowser now is the FEB, and even then, it's literally a cannon that kimda requires prep and unless speed is equalised, fairly sure Bowser can dodge it. That is, unless we include Time Eater.

Second round should handily go to Bowser.

People keep saying Eggman wins because of Time Eater but that's incorrect. Bowser has everything so he has the Dream Stone to turn into Dreamy Bowser. Dreamy Bowser is Multiversal while Dr. Eggman with the Time Eater is only Universal+. Low 2-C<2-B. Bowser wins both rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back